Sealed Lead Acid Deep Cycle (12 volt) Batteries
- 7 amp: 5.5"L x 2.5"W x 3.5"H
- 12 amp: 6"L x 3.75"W x 3.5"H
- 18 amp: 6.5"L x 3.75"W x 6.5"H
- 26 amp: 7"L x 6.5"W x 5"H
- 33 amp: 7.625"L x 5"W x 7.5"H
- 44 amp: 7.75"L x 6.5"W x 6.5"H
- 66 amp is supplied as two 33 amp batteries that you will need to connect.
- Use a slow trickle (2 amp or smaller) to recharge them.
- Use with 12 volt units only.
- Draining the battery to below 40% can damage the battery and shorten its lifespan.
NOTE: SLA batteries are a rechargeable battery that if not properly and frequently recharged with a solar panel or 2 amp or smaller trickle charger then these batteries can fail. Failure to recharge correctly and when needed is considered misuse as both are requirements for these batteries to function as intended/advertised.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Laura H from North Carolina
I've had this battery in my 20B solar fence charger for years but it finally went dead. When I got the new one, I opened up the plastic battery case worried I'd never figure out what I was sure was going to be a complicated hook up (but I knew I could call Premier and they would talk me through it one step at a time). I was thrilled to find that all I needed to do was "plug in" the wires to the new battery. No tools needed, no instructions needed, no brains needed. I love it! It is small and light weight and easy to handle and it lasts for years. (and it's powerful enough that my horses instantly knew the fence was working again!)
Batterry easy to hook up works well.