Sealed Lead Acid Deep Cycle (12 volt) Batteries
- 7 amp: 5.5"L x 2.5"W x 3.5"H
- 12 amp: 6"L x 3.75"W x 3.5"H
- 18 amp: 6.5"L x 3.75"W x 6.5"H
- 26 amp: 7"L x 6.5"W x 5"H
- 33 amp: 7.625"L x 5"W x 7.5"H
- 44 amp: 7.75"L x 6.5"W x 6.5"H
- 66 amp is supplied as two 33 amp batteries that you will need to connect.
- Use a slow trickle (2 amp or smaller) to recharge them.
- Use with 12 volt units only.
- Draining the battery to below 40% can damage the battery and shorten its lifespan.
NOTE: SLA batteries are a rechargeable battery that if not properly and frequently recharged with a solar panel or 2 amp or smaller trickle charger then these batteries can fail. Failure to recharge correctly and when needed is considered misuse as both are requirements for these batteries to function as intended/advertised.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Josiah M from Oregon
I ordered the 12ah version to replace in my older Premier PRS 50 solar charger kits. Battery shipment arrived in a timely manner and it was well packed. It took 1 minute to change out the batteries and the charger kits were up and running.
Steve P from Oregon
Product was good, just as billed. Service was lousy. I asked for and was charged for next day delivery but product was sent by ground arriving seven days later.
love my battery/solar charged fence charger. These 2 lasted 4 years
Suzanne B from West Virginia
Battery was a replacement for one that fours years old.
Terry E from Colorado
Have had this product for 10 years until someone stole them so i had to re order