Sealed Lead Acid Deep Cycle (12 volt) Batteries
- 7 amp: 5.5"L x 2.5"W x 3.5"H
- 12 amp: 6"L x 3.75"W x 3.5"H
- 18 amp: 6.5"L x 3.75"W x 6.5"H
- 26 amp: 7"L x 6.5"W x 5"H
- 33 amp: 7.625"L x 5"W x 7.5"H
- 44 amp: 7.75"L x 6.5"W x 6.5"H
- 66 amp: Supplied as two 33 amp batteries that you will need to connect.
- Use a slow trickle (2 amp or smaller) to recharge them.
- Use with 12 volt units only.
- Draining the battery to below 40% can damage the battery and shorten its lifespan.
NOTE: SLA batteries are a rechargeable battery that if not properly and frequently recharged with a solar panel or 2 amp or smaller trickle charger then these batteries can fail. Failure to recharge correctly and when needed is considered misuse as both are requirements for these batteries to function as intended/advertised.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
love my battery/solar charged fence charger. These 2 lasted 4 years
Suzanne B from West Virginia
Battery was a replacement for one that fours years old.
Terry E from Colorado
Have had this product for 10 years until someone stole them so i had to re order
Granterra Farm S from Missouri
The battery works great. We needed a spare for our solar powered fence while the original one we bought a year ago,and has been used quite a lot, was re-charging. The charger we bought doesnt seem to deter the sheep with their thick winter coats much but it works great on the goats. It must give off a vibration because they know when it is on. My husband had to string five lines to contain them.
Mark K from Wisconsin
Original I had lasted probably 5 years; just replaced. Battery arrived in great shape; always pleased with Premier.