Sealed Lead Acid (12 volt) Batteries
- Electric fence energizers
- Battery backup (UPS) for computers
- Alarm systems
- Sump pumps
- Fish finders
|7Ah||5-1/2"L x 2-1/2"W x 3-1/2"H|
|12Ah||6"L x 3-3/4"W x 3-1/2"H|
|18Ah||6-1/2"L x 3-3/4"W x 6-1/2"H|
|26Ah||7"L x 6-1/2"W x 5"H|
|35Ah||7-1/2"L x 5"W x 6-1/2"H|
|44Ah||7-3/4"L x 6-1/2"W x 6-1/2"H|
|70Ah*||7-1/2"L x 10"W x 6-1/2"H|
* Supplied as two 35Ah batteries that you will need to connect.
Failure to maintain a sealed lead acid (SLA) battery will dramatically shorten the lifespan and/or permanently damage it.
- Immediately after recharging, allow the battery to “rest” for 45–60 minutes, then measure the voltage. A fully charged battery should have a resting voltage between 12.8V–12.6V.
- If storing batteries over the winter, periodically recharge to full at least once per month.
- Keep batteries from freezing, especially if discharged lower than 11.8V.
- Recharge frequently even if the battery is not fully discharged. Don’t allow the voltage to drop below 10.5V for an extended period. Premier’s all-in-one solar fence energizers contain advanced circuitry to recharge 12V batteries using the solar panel when exposed to direct sunlight.
- To extend battery life, use a 2 amp or less trickle charge. Repeated fast charging will reduce the capacity of the battery.
Note: 12V SLA batteries are a rechargeable battery that if not properly and frequently recharged with a solar panel or trickle charger may result in premature degradation or failure. Proper maintenance is a requirement for these batteries to function as intended/advertised.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
William S from New York
The wrong battery was sent and when I contacted Premier, they sent the correct battery with a postage paid return label for the wrong one. Great service!
Sara W from Michigan
Bought this replacement battery for one of my solar energizers — the original lasted 4 or 5 years of 3-season use on portable netting for either daytime grazing goats or 2 summers of rotating pigs 24/7 (pulled for winter storage and kept inside). This one came quickly, well-packaged, installed easily, and works great out of the box. Premier 1 is great to work with.
Keith D from Pennsylvania
Battery arrived fully charged and works well.
Maria J from Washington
Works great. This battery lasted almost a year before recharging and I live in the northwest.
Marleah K from Tennessee
Product came as specified and was fully charged and ready to work.