Slip Over T Post Activator
- Stainless steel connector
- Insulated plastic center spindle
How to Use
- Metal bracket slips onto T posts from the top.
- Thread activator into bracket and tension secure with nut.
- To connect the electrical flow to the activator and gate, attach a piece of insulated wire from the fence to one of the metal rings. A SafeHandle will hook into the open hole on metal bar of activator.
- When the handle is connected, the gate is energized. When the handle is not connected, the gate is not energized.
Also see downloadable electrified gate diagram above.