SmoothCote™ FiberRod Posts (3/8 in. dia.)
Portable inexpensive post that are used as line post on multi-strand fences and as extra support post for netting.
- 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 ft tall
- 3/8" diameter
- White in color
- An extra UV resistant urethane outer coating to prevent fiberglass splinter
- Drive Caps (sold separately)
- 20 per package, but sold individually. When ordering, please put in quantities of 20, 40, 60, etc.
- Attach a Drive Cap (sold separately) and drive the pencil-pointed end into ground with a hammer at designated area. If not using a drive cap use a rubber mallet so as not to create splinters on the post.
- Attach a SnapOn Harp Clip, ScrewOn Rope/Tape Insulator or PowerGrip Clip to the post.
- Insert twine, rope and narrow tape.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Jeanie H from Maine
Couldn’t find these anywhere! They’re good for larger livestock as I have draft horses. Great price and fast delivery!
Bryan W from North Dakota
These rods are perfect for what I was looking for. I thought I was going to have to sharpen one end myself, but they were all set up!
David F from Minnesota
The order shipped within 24 hours and arrived quicker than expected. Thanks for the fast service at a reasonable price!
Sarah M from West Virginia
We have been using these posts for our cattle fencing for several years are very happy with them, especially with the addition of a drive cap for very dry weather/soil! One caution: The posts we have purchased this year (2023) as we expand are just-ever-so-slightly bigger in diameter than the old version and we have broken more than a few harp clips while trying to put them on. Use caution when putting on harp clips, if you use those!
Allen K from Indiana
These are not the same quality fence post that were sold in the past. They a weak and the tips spinter easier.