- Big Bale Feeders—Use to connect the two ends of your Big Bale feeder. Using 3 to 5 clips will provide a quick and effective way to manage your feeding program.
- Poultry feeders and waterers—Use to securely hang.
- Gates—Use as a latch for our bar gate when it's used as a sweep gate.
- Feed buckets—Use to connect to panels.
- Lead Ropes—Use to connect together.
- Lambing Pens—Use to easily open and close panels.
- Stainless steel (won't rust!) or zinc plated steel
- Length: 3.5"
- Small eye: 0.5"
- Opening: 11/32"
- Will fit 3/8" rods and smaller
How to Use
- Push in spring latch on the side of clip
- Hook on item
- Release latch
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
you can't beat the price! And they have a wider bottom then most clips. Only clip that will fit the heavier wire of their round bale feeder.
We keep extras around and use these for everything (clipping water buckets on gates, bale rings, heat lamps)! They are very strong and very handy.