SnapOn Harp Clip
- Holds all conductors except SuperWide tape.
- Sold in bags of 20 but priced per clip.
- Place clip at an angle on the 3/8" post with the 2 open ends of clip against rod.
- With thumb and finger, push and twist at the same time. This will spread the jaws of clip and allow them to snap onto rod.
- Adjust to desired height by sliding the harp clip up or down on rod.
- Thread conductor through clip.
Tip: Use a SnapOn Harp Clip Tool (see accessories tab above) for faster and easier installation.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Tom P from MD
I have been using your products for years and loved all of them. Thank you! And, a big thank you for such an informative catalog! Ok, but these harp clips are the only thing I have ever gotten from you that made me curse...a lot! I appreciate that you came up with something in between the wire clips and screw type (both of which I use), but these harp clips are really difficult to put on (we bent 2 tools within minutes) and they are very difficult to reposition once on the post. They do see to hold the twine very securely, and so if I was going to a long term semi-perm. fence it would be ok, but not worth the time for a fence that was only going to stay up 6 months. Luckily, we didn't order too many, because we definitely are going back to the screw-type & wire clips.