Solar Shed Lights
- Provides light to coops and sheds not accessible by standard 110V power.
- Aids in checking livestock during nighttime chores.
- Light output is similar to that of a 20 watt bulb.
- Solar panel (with bracket), 3 watt, 12V
- Solar panel: 9" x 5-3/4"
- Powerpack, 3.7V 4000mAh lithium battery
- 2-LED bulb lamps, 0.9W 90Lm super brightness (including 13 ft cables with on/off switch)
- Mobile phone charger cable with 10 adapters
- Lights will run about 7 to 14 hours depending on solar charge time
- When attaching bracket to backside of solar panel it helps to think of the two metal plates as a clamp. The trick is to first assemble the clamp loosely with the bolts. Then slide the clamp onto the lip on the back of the solar panel's frame. (The larger plate goes over, the smaller plate slides under.) Position the clamp where it works best for your application and tighten the bolts. Note: The holes on the frame of the solar panel will not be used.
- Mount the solar panel so it is in full sun facing south.
- Mount the power pack to an inside wall to keep it out of the elements. Securely fasten it so it's not dangling.
- Make sure that the solar panel has had adequate time to charge the power pack (normally 6-8 hours of sun exposure).
- Activate switch on power pack; then use the switch on each light cord to turn the lights on/off as needed.
See Assembly Instructions above.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Tina K from Pennsylvania
What a great light set! Easy to set up. The lights are so bright that we only needed to hook up one bulb to light up the whole pig pen.
David P from Massachusetts
Great little lights for not a lot of money. Instruction sheet could be better, and mounting hooks. I'm sure they will work well as it gets darker sooner.
Robert H from Wisconsin
Working well so far for two of my chicken coops without electricity. With the early darkness in the winter, it really helps to get chores done when the birds are able to see their fresh food and water. The solar lights help a lot!! My barn has electricity but some coops don't. Great option for the coops without electricity! Long lasting light!