Speed Brace Cable by Gripple
- Includes: 1 Gripple and 1-16 ft cable
- Cable: 5/32" x 16'
- Breaking strength 1320 lbs
- Manufactured by Gripple
- Pass the loop around the lower end post. Slide the cable end through it.
- Slide Gripple over the cable.
- Pass the end around the top of the brace post and back through Gripple.
- Use the Gripple Tensioning Tool and it's done.
Note: We use 8' braces at Premier.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Leon E from FL
Not cheap but saves a lot of time and allows anyone to make a tighter H-brace than the pros using traditional way can. Doesn't come loose with time - the oldest I have is about 3 years old, tight as the day I installed it and if the fence moves, cable can be easily re-tightened. You can use regular fence tension tool to tighten it but Gripple tool makes it even easier and faster.