SplitBall Screw-In Insulator, black
- Holds conductors 2" away from posts.
- Ball is 1" across.
- Screws in about 2".
- Made of polyethylene with UV additive for extra long life.
- Prepackaged in bags of 25. Sold individually.
- Predrill hole in the wood post.
- Screw insulator completely into post. (Tip: Use a screwdriver--slide the blade between the halves of insulator and twist to screw in.)
- Predrill holes in the wood post.
- Put bit end of SplitBall Power Driver into chuck of drill and tighten.
- Place power driver over the insulator so the slot in ball of insulator lines up with pin in cup of driver.
- Insert the screw tip of insulator into the predrilled hole.
- Thread conductor through insulator.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Tom B from Utah
These really are the best thing since sliced bread! They are premium quality and using the driver tool (which is a must) you can put up wire in record time, and make it back to the house for a piece of hot sliced bread!
Sara M from New Hampshire
I really like these things. No jutting edges to hurt animals and easy to string. Do yourself a favor and get the drill attachment — it is super worth it! Makes it easy to set up your fence line in no time.
Beth B from Maryland
These insulators are great, have lasted more than 10 years in direct sun. Would buy the power driver with them.