Square bucket with carrying handle for general on-farm use. Flat sides don’t wobble on walls and panels, reducing the likelihood of being knocked around by assertive livestock.
- Build your own square bucket milk feeders, spiral poultry feeders or chicken waterers
- Carry feed, minerals and water to orphan lambs, goat kids and poultry
- Haul dog food on ATVs, or use as a reservoir for gravity fed systems
Choose from 2 gallon or 4 gallon capacity. Note: EzeLid sold separately.
- Square Bucket without lid, 2 gallon (Item #564801)
- Dimensions: 7-3/4"(H) x 9-1/2" x 9-1/2"
- Capacity: 2.1 gallons (8 liters)
- Square Bucket without lid, 4 gallon (Item #564800)
- Dimensions: 13-1/4"(H) x 9-1/2" x 9-1/2"
- Capacity: 4 gallons (15 liters)
- High-density polyethylene (HDPE #2-food grade); BPA-free
- Durable—will last several years with normal use
- Easy to clean—silky-smooth internal walls
- Stackable for compact storage
- Made in the USA
How to Use
Turn any bucket into a DIY chicken waterer by installing:
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Jane T from North Carolina
We bought these for individual sheep feeders. They work as hoped. Even a horned ram can put his head in.
Karen H from Missouri
Love this bucket. Have been hand-feeding rejected or orphan kids. But now after showing them how the bucket system works they take to it easy. Frees up my time. Wish I would have purchased one or two sooner. Highly recommend!
Claire G from Quebec, Canada
After struggling with a more oval feeder buckets which leaked endlessly, I decided to go with Premier's. Love it absolutely. It's easy for people and lambs (after a day or two of training) to use. Yes, as others have said, it can be difficult to secure from butting lambs but every situation is different. The wrench makes it easy to tighten and remove the teat units. I definitely recommend this product.
Carolyn P from Michigan
This is probably the single best item I purchased this year. It is easy to clean, easy to fill, and if you freeze gallon jugs of water and change them twice a day for freshness, your kids can be fed ad-lib, avoiding overeating. I love this bucket!
Mimi R from Idaho
Very handy, just dump the milk in and your done. After of course, training them to use it. The first lamb pretty much taught the others, so even training was not difficult. the lid is a little difficult to remove, other than that it’s a great product.