Stoneware Butter Dish with Beechwood Lid
New! Use French butter crock method to create spreadable butter that can stay on the counter without refrigeration.
- 3-1/4"L x 6-3/4"W x 2-1/4"H
- Beechwood lid (hand washing is recommended)
- Stoneware base (dishwasher/microwave safe)
How to Use
- Simply insert and press in, a soft, full 1/4 lb stick of butter right out of the wrapper.
- Add water to the base to create an air-tight seal for freshness.
Books, Games and Cards
The Home Creamery BookItem #985117 -
Make your own fresh dairy products. Easy recipes for butter, yogurt, sour cream, creme fraiche, cream cheese, ricotta, and more!$17.00
Farm Cookie PanItem #950017 -
Bake up a batch of farm favorites! This cooking pan allows cookies to take the form of a sheep, cow, pig, rooster, duck and the barn to house them.$26.00
Hand Butter ChurnItem #950055 -
Hand powered butter churn for at home butter production. Stainless steel paddles.$49.99