- Hot-dip galvanized steel.
- 39" tall
- 17" wide
- 20" deep
- 45" tall from ground to top of handle.
- Approximate wall thickness is 2-3mm depending on size of square tubing.
- Should not rust
- Strong can handle impact and strain.
- When sheep are lively (or wild), speed is important.
How to Use
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Handling EquipmentItem #911900 -
Panels allow animals to be diverted through the side of the chute. Enables 3-way sorting with a single pass of a herd or flock through the chute.$183.00