SupaReel 3-Reel Post
Supports up to 3 SupaReels for rotational grazing with temporary or semi-permanent fences. Reels are easy to lift off for speedy winding of the conductor. 48" tall, heavy steel.
Holds up to 3 SupaReels (sold separately).
- Heavy gauge steel.
- Triangle steel stabilizer plate at the base.
- Requires reels with hardware to use this item.
- Length is 48" x 2" wide.
- Spade is 11.5" from bottom.
- Reels hang at approximately these heights from the top of the post down: 7", 19" and 30".
- Top of post should be tied back to an existing fence post or fence for support.
- Holds up to 3 SupaReels (sold separately).
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Roger H from Oregon
This post is too short to work for 3 reels. With it driven in so the top of the bottom bracket is at soil surface level, the bottom reel drags on the ground when you wind it. If the post was a few inches longer at the bottom and there was an extra inch between reels, this would be great.