SupaReel T Post Bracket
How to Use
- Remove the 2-prong portion from the triangular piece.
- With the finger-like projection of bracket pointing up, slide the triangle-shaped bracket over top of T-post and position at desired height.
- Place the triangular bracket so it is between 2 studs on front of post.
- Place the 2-prong portion inside the triangular piece, on back side of T post (one rod on each side of back of T post) and press down until tight. (This wedges the bracket tight against the T post.)
- Slide the angle iron attached to back of SupaReel's (sold separately, see accessories tab above) carry handle over the finger of bracket.
- Tighten conductor as needed and turn the locking key (on end of carry handle) 180 degrees forward to lock reel in place.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Windup Systems and AccessoriesItem #238000 -
An effective reel for winding, unwinding and storing conductors. The SupaReel is the strongest fence reel in the US. The only reel rugged enough to carry heavy conductors like steel MaxiShock™ and soft steel wire year in and year out without breaking when they're dropped (as reels often are in field usage).$53.75
Posts and AccessoriesItem #327600 -
For end, corner and curve posts for temporary and semi-permanent fences. Excellent line posts because they ground uninsulated wires and without causing rust. (Rust from painted T posts will cause high-carbon HT wire to rust much faster.)$12.90