SupaReel T Post Bracket
How to Use
- Remove the 2-prong portion from the triangular piece.
- With the finger-like projection of bracket pointing up, slide the triangle-shaped bracket over top of T-post and position at desired height.
- Place the triangular bracket so it is between 2 studs on front of post.
- Place the 2-prong portion inside the triangular piece, on back side of Steel T Post (one rod on each side of back of T post) and press down until tight. (This wedges the bracket tight against the T post.)
- Slide the angle iron attached to back of SupaReel's carry handle over the finger of bracket.
- Tighten conductor as needed and turn the locking key (on end of carry handle) 180 degrees forward to lock reel in place.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Windup Systems and AccessoriesItem #238000 -
Effective for winding, unwinding and storing conductors. The SupaReel is the strongest fence reel in the US.$74.00
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Keith A from Virginia
Good item as advertised. No issues, this is the second time I’ve bought this item because the first item worked so well for me.
Anne F from Nevada
Once we read the instructions these work great. Can hang them on all 3 sides of any size T post.
James B from Ohio
Holds ok. Had to bed it a little to fit over the T post.
Adrian C from Texas
Great product! Works perfectly.
M S from Iowa
Works great. Easy to install. Though I'm using it for a small light-weight gate (not its designed pupose) it works fine as long as steel post is sunk deep enough for gate's weight.