SupaReel T Post Bracket
How to Use
- Remove the 2-prong portion from the triangular piece.
- With the finger-like projection of bracket pointing up, slide the triangle-shaped bracket over top of T-post and position at desired height.
- Place the triangular bracket so it is between 2 studs on front of post.
- Place the 2-prong portion inside the triangular piece, on back side of Steel T Post (one rod on each side of back of T post) and press down until tight. (This wedges the bracket tight against the T post.)
- Slide the angle iron attached to back of SupaReel's carry handle over the finger of bracket.
- Tighten conductor as needed and turn the locking key (on end of carry handle) 180 degrees forward to lock reel in place.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Windup Systems and AccessoriesItem #238000 -
Effective for winding, unwinding and storing conductors. The SupaReel is the strongest fence reel in the US.$62.50
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
M S from Iowa
Works great. Easy to install. Though I'm using it for a small light-weight gate (not its designed pupose) it works fine as long as steel post is sunk deep enough for gate's weight.
Jerry L from Montana
We have several of these that we use to hold our reels to T posts. They work well.