An all-purpose antiseptic lubricant that also kills micro-organisms.
Protects tissue by reducing the abrasive effect of retainers, hands and gloves. Makes lambs that have “gone dry” inside the ewe easier to pull. Will not irritate internal tissue.
Apply to the pins/shafts of ear tags for smoother insertion and reduced infection risk.
- Unlike some soaps, it will not irritate internal tissue.
- Protects the tissue by reducing the abrasive, impact of fingers, retainers, plastic gloves, etc.
- Plastic bottle to prevent breakage or spillage.
- Used as an antiseptic lubricant used to coat latex and OB gloves for the reduced risk of disease transmission during prolapses repair or assisted birth.
- Can also be used for ear tag insertion. It's a lubricating antiseptic that makes tag insertion much easier (requires much less hand strength to press male tag into the female tag). It also reduces infection risk. Antiseptic gel reduces ability of microbes from surface of ear tissue to cause infection in the "wound".
- Available in three sizes:
- 8 oz (squeeze bottle with flip nozzle)
- 16 oz (squeeze bottle with flip nozzle)
- 1/2 gallon
- Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl, Methyl Cellulose
- Active Ingredient: Chlorhexidine Gluconate
- SuperLube™ antiseptic will keep for years if stored out of the sun
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
OB Gloves, clear, pkg of 10Item #550900 -
Keep arms and hands covered while assisting the births of sheep, goats, cattle and other livestock. Glove covers most up to the shoulder.$2.75
Latex Gloves - Medium (pkg. 100)Item #550902 -
Use during lambing, handling sick animals or conducting postmortems. Protect your hands from inks and fluids which may stain or cause skin irritation.$14.00
Lamb/Kid PullerItem #558100 -
For assisting with difficult animal births. If the ewe/doe is small and the lamb or goat kid and your hand is too big, this tool can be vital.$18.00
Prolapse Harness and Retainer
Prolapse RetainerItem #559000 -
Best used in conjunction with a prolapse harness for keeping sheep and goat prolapses contained.$2.50
Lambing and Kidding Aids
Prolapse HarnessItem #560000 -
The most effective and gentle "antidote" for a prolapse. The soft red nylon webbing minimizes risk of tissue damage around the udder and vulva.$21.00
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Christoforos C from Minnesota
I used SuperLube for the first time this year tagging new lambs. I didn’t honestly notice a huge difference in how easy the tags went in. I used to use iodine in a spray bottle when tagging. This is a huge improvement over that and a lot cleaner and easier to use.
Penny S from Vancouver Island, Canada
I’ve been using this lube for decades. A small amount goes a long way. It doesn’t dry and become flaky. I have never had issues to do with infection etc. Great product at a reasonable price! Thanks Premier for supporting our industry.
Stewart T from Tennessee
Used during tagging of goat ears. Excellent!
John A from Wisconsin
Product is great. Tip/cap on the bottle is worthless and always is plugged.
Yvonne M from New York
This is the ONLY lube that I have purchased for years for my kidding season here on the farm. It stays slickery like it should, and I love that it has chlorhexadine in it... I highly recommend SuperLube to anyone!