SURVIVE! Fast-acting Energy and Vitamin E
SURVIVE! often saves lambs and sheep that would have otherwise been lost due to chilling, weakness or white muscle disease. Easily digested. Oral use only.
- Saves newborn lambs
- Fast-acting energy source
- Highest Vitamin E level of any oral doser
- Prevents Vitamin E deficiencies
- Treats ketotic ewes
- Gets cold, weak lambs going
- 1 pint (~120 doses)
- Pump dispenses 4 cc (ml) per dose; each 4 cc (ml) dose contains: 3,750 IU Vitamin A, 917 IU Vitamin D, 417 IU Vitamin E
- Made with soy oil for easy digestion
- Crude Fat, min 98.0%
- Vitamin A, min 450,000 IU/lb
- Vitamin D3, min 110,000 IU/lb
- Vitamin E, min 50,040 IU/lb
Ingredients: Vegetable Oil, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, and Artificial Flavoring.
How to Use
When To Use SURVIVE!
- Lambs at birth — Give most lambs 1 pump (4 cc) orally. Larger lambs give 6 cc. Dose all lambs at birth to reduce the incident of white muscle disease in lambs.
- Weak, cold and stressed lambs — Lambs that are being grafted, raised artificially, are on a poor milking ewe and those which are cold and/or weak all benefit greatly from the energy provided by SURVIVE! Orally dose lambs with 4 to 8 cc every 12 hours until they are better.
- Booster dose — If Vitamin E deficiency has been a problem in the flock in the past or if ewes are on feeds low in Vitamin E, give lambs a booster at 3–4 weeks of age. Orally dose with 4 to 8 cc.
- Weak, ketotic ewes or does — Orally dose with 1 to 2 ounces as a source of readily available energy.
- Club lambs — For added bloom and energy, top-dress feed or orally dose 2 cc each day. For one-time treatments, orally dose 1 ounce.
- Tube feeding — Use 4 to 8 cc each time lambs are tubed with milk and colostrum. Really helps ‘bring around’ those slow lambs that may not be nursing yet.