Temple Ear Tags
- 3/8" x 1.25"
- 50 per package
- Butyrate. Molded from a permanently colored, weather-resistant polymer, will not crack, break, freeze or fade.
- Only pre-numbered tags are available.
- Insert tags using Ear Punch Temple Applicator.
How to Use
- Punch hole in ear.
- Feed long round end through hole.
- Tag hangs with split ends down.
Also see "How to Install" diagram above.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Janell A from Minnesota
These stay in the best of any tags I have tried. It's actually 'less traumatic' putting the hole in the ear and then the tag. The sheep resist less and don't seem to be in as much pain as the other tags. I would like the next size up, but these are great for lambs. I'm using all the other tags for the beef calves and keeping these for my sheep. :-)