How to Use
- Bring end of wire that is to be terminated to where it is touching the wire that it is to be terminated to.
- Starting in middle of TwistLink (a black dot marks the middle), lay end of terminating wire into the curl, holding TwistLink with your thumb and finger.
- Proceed to wrap remainder of wire into rest of the curls.
- Wrap other 1/2 of TwistLink onto the wire that you are terminating.
- Starting in middle, lay one end of wire into the curl of link.
- Wrap other half of the link onto other end of wire to be spliced.
- Repeat with a second TwistLink by laying another TwistLink into the open curls of the first one.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.