- 6-3/4"W x 3-3/4"H
- Holes punched in upper corners for attaching to fence
- Includes 2 cable ties
- Turn off the fence energizer
- Place a cable tie through one hole at top of sign
- Attach around fence wire
- Pull on zip strap to secure one end of warning sign to wire
- Repeat for second hole
- Make fences visible to humans and animals. Visibility is increased by contrast. (That’s why many Premier nets are black and white in color.)
- Educate. Hang warning signs on all electric fences. Tell children to never touch it. Everyone should avoid head and neck contact.
- Allow space for people and animals to walk easily along or around the fence.
- Never place your head or upper spine near an electrified wire. Accidental head or neck contact can occur when pushing a voltage probe into the soil. Be careful when doing so to avoid head-to-wire contact!
- Never attempt to step over or climb through an energized fence of any kind.
- Never encourage anyone to touch an electric fence.
- Do NOT use an energizer that is labeled high impedance, continuous current, weed burner or weed chopper. We recommend only low or wide impedance pulse energizers.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Fence Connectors and AccessoriesItem #200008 -
Repair electric net fences simply, quickly and securely. No tools required! For electric netting and other 3mm conductors.$9.50
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Gerald P from Florida
Great customer service. Great product and price. Shipped fast. Will definitely use.
Jamie J from Wisconsin
Great quality product. Looks great on my fencing from Premier1 too. I use this on our fences because we have family and guests that come by to look at the horses and this warns them that "don't touch the fence" may be on. This is easy to attach to the fencing. Great product. Have been looking for something like this to add to our hobby farm products. Thank you Premier1!
Scott D from New York
I mark every other panel on my PermaNet Plus. I really like these signs, more so than the ones that comes with the fencing. I’ve had them on 2 sections of fence for about 6 months now and they hold up really well. It seems like they have an extra piece of plastic on them, not sure if I’m supposed to remove that or not. I never have or tried to and the signs I’ve had hanging it hasn’t peeled. Very Pleased with these. I only gave four stars because of the crappy zip ties. In the sign kits I received with my order this week, when I was securing them seems like every fourth zip tie would snap before even cinching down. I’m glad I put a bag of zip ties in my pocket before I started putting the fencing up. I would of been really ticked if I hadn’t had the extra zip ties and had to go get some to finish the job. So note that would be something you would want to get and have on hand before setting out. I already had the zip ties because I zip tie my end posts together where they meet and had just moved my entry gate which I also zip tie to the end posts. Perhaps its just a quality control issue with the supplier of the zip ties. But Premier 1 should look into it. Temps were in the 40°s and I had the sign kits in my pants pocket so I don’t think it was a temperature issue. The plastic in the zip ties that snapped were brittle not soft and pliable. Hate cheap zip ties… it’s a pet peeve.
David M from New Jersey
Nice quality signs, excellent price & shipped super fast.
Steven B from Minnesota
Signs are simple and effective!