- 6-3/4"W x 3-3/4"H
- Holes punched in upper corners for attaching to fence
- Includes 2 cable ties
- Turn off the fence energizer
- Place a cable tie through one hole at top of sign
- Attach around fence wire
- Pull on zip strap to secure one end of warning sign to wire
- Repeat for second hole
- Make fences visible to humans and animals. Visibility is increased by contrast. (That’s why many Premier nets are black and white in color.)
- Educate. Hang warning signs on all electric fences. Tell children to never touch it. Everyone should avoid head and neck contact.
- Allow space for people and animals to walk easily along or around the fence.
- Never place your head or upper spine near an electrified wire. Accidental head or neck contact can occur when pushing a voltage probe into the soil. Be careful when doing so to avoid head-to-wire contact!
- Never attempt to step over or climb through an energized fence of any kind.
- Never encourage anyone to touch an electric fence.
- Do NOT use an energizer that is labeled high impedance, continuous current, weed burner or weed chopper. We recommend only low or wide impedance pulse energizers.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Fence Connectors and AccessoriesItem #200008 -
Repair electric net fences simply, quickly and securely. No tools required! For electric netting and other 3mm conductors.$9.50
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Janet H from New Jersey
Signs are great quality and very reasonable. Zip ties are terrible quality so I fastened the signs with small S hooks I had. I wish they came with S hooks instead of zip ties.
Donna E from Indiana
Straight forward warning sign, long lasting plastic-lettering doesn’t fade (already had one previously) and inexpensive.
James M from Massachusetts
Love the fencing, but the shipping charge for 4 signs was wicked steep.
Michelle S from Missouri
Must have safety warning sign. Easy to attach with zip ties!
Jeff A from Wisconsin
The zip ties are junk, very cheap.