- 6-3/4"W x 3-3/4"H
- Holes punched in upper corners for attaching to fence
- Includes 2 cable ties
- Turn off the fence energizer
- Place a cable tie through one hole at top of sign
- Attach around fence wire
- Pull on zip strap to secure one end of warning sign to wire
- Repeat for second hole
- Make fences visible to humans and animals. Visibility is increased by contrast. (That’s why many Premier nets are black and white in color.)
- Educate. Hang warning signs on all electric fences. Tell children to never touch it. Everyone should avoid head and neck contact.
- Allow space for people and animals to walk easily along or around the fence.
- Never place your head or upper spine near an electrified wire. Accidental head or neck contact can occur when pushing a voltage probe into the soil. Be careful when doing so to avoid head-to-wire contact!
- Never attempt to step over or climb through an energized fence of any kind.
- Never encourage anyone to touch an electric fence.
- Do NOT use an energizer that is labeled high impedance, continuous current, weed burner or weed chopper. We recommend only low or wide impedance pulse energizers.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Fence Connectors and AccessoriesItem #200008 -
Repair electric net fences simply, quickly and securely. No tools required! For electric netting and other 3mm conductors.$9.50
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
F. B from Utah
Lasted less than six months before the hanging holes broke through or the zip ties broke and the signs fell off the fence. They look good, printing is good but needs some reinforcement around the holes and UV-proof zip ties.
Ron S from Missouri
Great signs… thank you! Will order again.
Tina S from Virginia
Very nice heavy vinyl signs, heavier duty than the ones that come with your fencing.
Angel V from Florida
I am quite happy with the warning signs even though the fence kit contains one already (I like this one better). The signs seem durable and of good quality (bright and obvious) and provide a good reminder for those who may forget that the fence is energized. Very happy and would recommend!
Bob C from Connecticut
The signs themselves were fine, but the zip ties that came with them were junk... they broke even before they were snug. Luckily I had some of my own.