Wire Panel Connector Hinge
- Big Bale Feeders
- Lambing pens
- WirePanel gates
- 9 gauge wire.
- Our 48" and 36" hinges are now 25% larger in diameter so they can more easily twist around two 3/8" rods.
- Stainless steel.
How to Use
- Start at top of where two or 3 panels meet.
- Turn hinge so it screws down.
- Twist all the way down to keep the end from sticking out.
- Make sure the top is screwed all the way down.
- Point the very top to the outside of the pen.
- Make sure to catch all sections of the panels on the way down.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Dolly P from PA
First time I've tried these, they are super great for hinging hog panels to make temporary kidding pens. Easy to use, sure beats snapping them together.
James T from Virginia
These work perfectly. I have ordered them 3 times.
Andrea K from Michigan
LOVE these! Cannot go wrong with them.
great gadget. Easy to use and effective.
I would recommend theses for anyone interested in keeping panels together. They are also very easy to put on and remove for an entrance.
Great item would not be without them.