Wire Panel Connector Hinge
- Big Bale Feeders
- Lambing pens
- WirePanel gates
- 9 gauge wire.
- Our 48" and 36" hinges are now 25% larger in diameter so they can more easily twist around two 3/8" rods.
- Stainless steel.
How to Use
- Start at top of where two or 3 panels meet.
- Turn hinge so it screws down.
- Twist all the way down to keep the end from sticking out.
- Make sure the top is screwed all the way down.
- Point the very top to the outside of the pen.
- Make sure to catch all sections of the panels on the way down.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Kagen W from New Hampshire
So simple yet so versatile and sturdy. Even stands up to using with panel moved every 3-7 days all summer. Every farm supply store that sells panels should stock these.
Ashley D from Iowa
These works wondering for setting up quick pens, connecting panels together, creating gates. We used these to set up quick pens at our County fair and they saved us hours of work. Will def. be buying this product again for use on our own farm.
Barbara A from Minnesota
These are the best for setting up temporary pens, making swing-doors with cattle panels, and connecting panels in other ways. ingenious. thanks!
Sandy E from Oregon
Theses are the best! Easy to put in and take out, would really like a larger size that would go over a t-post and hook the panels together. I've shown them to friends and everyone is impressed!
Deb C from Illinois
Wow. So easy to use! We used with standard cattle panels to create a transport pen for the bed of our pick-up that could be assembled and broken down easily. Talk about quick - my first time using this product, and it only took 10 minutes to assemble, including cutting the fence panels.
Seems to create a much more complete and secure connection between panels than just using clips. Kept the round shipping tube for storing them between uses, too. Great product.