QuickBayt Fly Bait
- Imidacloprid - 0.50%
- Z-9-Tricosene - 0.10%
- OTHER INGREDIENTS - 99.40%
- Total - 100.00%
- Ready-to-use bait
- Contains a specially formulated mixture of attractants
How to Use
- Scatter in areas where house fly numbers are excessive or where house fly breeding occurs Apply at a rate of 1.5 oz (3 tbsp)/250 sq ft.
- Place QuickBayt in bait stations out of animal access at least 4 ft above the ground, in a motionless site where flies rest.
- As a paint-on, mix 3 lb QuickBayt with 1 qt water and paint on surfaces where house fly numbers are excessive. Re-apply every 7 days as needed.
- Do not place bait in areas accessible to food producing animals, children and pets.
- Do not allow contact with food or water.
- Use environmental controls, such as proper light management.
- Do not apply directly to milking equipment.
- Do not apply inside food processing plants or restaurants.