- Quick way to gain entry to a electric fence without turning the energizer off.
- Easy way to connect two hot wires.
- 2 lengths available: 30" and 48"
How to Use
- Squeeze handles of one alligator clip to open jaws, then let metal "teeth" snap closed onto non-electrified conductor. Release handle.
- With other alligator clip, squeeze the plastic handles to open jaws, then let metal teeth snap closed onto the electrified conductor. Release handle.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Electric NettingItem #206600 -
150' rolls also come in green/black. Green horizontals and black verticals allow this net to blend aesthetically into natural backgrounds.$64.00
High-Tensile Woven WireItem #411400 -
While Supplies Last. All sales are final, no returns.$148.00
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Robert J from Texas
Exactly what I was looking for and they
arrived earlier than promised. Thanks!
Wendy P from Kentucky
Exactly what I needed
They seem to make a good connection, and have good grip. They conduct the shock well- with others I've used, there is the tell-tale snap of bad connection. Not with these.
Product in use for a number of years. The new model seems to have more grip than the previous. Over 20 at use at any one time in our feedlot, lambing barn outlots and netgates. If you use net fencing, there is no other connector to use IMHO.
I especially love using these clips for the gate netting. I have a paddock with several gates and the combination of gates and clips makes it so easy to move sheep into different areas.