X-Tuff Single Sided Hay Feeder
This very strong X-Tuff Feeder stands up to abuse from big sheep, horned goats and years of hard use. Everyone is impressed when they see these.
- Heavy enough to keep your large ewes from knocking it down like similar plastic feeders.
- Small openings (2-1/2" x 4-1/2") prevent sheep and goats from pulling out more than they can chew.
- Holes on bottom of hay feeder allow lambs/kids to eat.
- 18" tall
- 18"–21-1/2" wide
- 6-1/2"–10-1/2" deep
- 3/16" dia. horizontal rods
- 5/16" dia. vertical rods
- 3/8" dia. top rod and L-hooks
- (2) 5" L-hooks (inverted) enable feeder to hang on panels and boards up to 2"
- Hot-dip galvanized steel
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Bill W from kentucky
Heavier built than we were expecting, it's perfect for are pgymy goats, it has cut our hay use way down, we are very happy with this.
Chris B from Alabama
Excellent product. Sout and heavy, fits tightly over over the 2x8 we them hanging on. Sheep can't budge it. Saves a tremendous amount of hay!
Nancy B from Northeast Connecticut
We recently ordered the X-Tuff single sided feeder and have been really pleased. We hang them in the barn and on the fence line. I have seen as many as 7 sheep eating form one feeder at a time including the lambs who work the hay from under the feeder. Great product.