X-Tuff Single Sided Hay Feeder
This very strong X-Tuff Feeder stands up to abuse from big sheep, horned goats and years of hard use. Everyone is impressed when they see these.
- Heavy enough to keep your large ewes from knocking it down like similar plastic feeders.
- Small openings (2-1/2" x 4-1/2") prevent sheep and goats from pulling out more than they can chew.
- Holes on bottom of hay feeder allow lambs/kids to eat.
- 18" tall
- 18"–21-1/2" wide
- 6-1/2"–10-1/2" deep
- 3/16" dia. horizontal rods
- 5/16" dia. vertical rods
- 3/8" dia. top rod and L-hooks
- (2) 5" L-hooks (inverted) enable feeder to hang on panels and boards up to 2"
- Hot-dip galvanized steel
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Pamela S from Florida
Good and sturdy… even our bucks can’t destroy them. Goat kids can’t get their heads caught in them like some other brands and heavy enough so goats don’t knock off the fence.
Vicki G from Oregon
I know the description says “very strong” but these go above and beyond that description. These are much heavier duty than I was expecting and I will be ordering more soon.
Jennifer W from Montana
This feeder works great for my goats. I plan on ordering a couple more.
Katie F from Minnesota
Heavy duty & fabulous! When I first ordered these hanging feeders, I only ordered two in case they weren’t of good quality. I was shocked at the durability and how heavy duty they are! I ordered more the next day. Thank you for such a quality product!
John M from Minnesota
These hay feeders are great. Very heavy duty. Should last a lifetime unlike some cheaper versions I had from a local farm store.