Bravo Feed Grinder
- For grinding corn and other grains into more manageable sizes for livestock.
- Useful for producing small batches or mixing home blends of feed.
- Produces a coarsely ground flour for baking.
- 110V (cord length: 4 ft 6 in)
- 1.2 HP motor. 900 watts.
- Start-up draw 23.5 amps, working under load draw 9.47 amps.
- The bin for storing grain prior to grinding measures 17" x 19".
- The lower portion of the bin where the grain sits before processing measures 10-1/2" x 9-1/2".
- The base is 16-1/4" off the ground.
- The opening where the processed grain drops out is 6-1/2" x 2-3/4".
- 110V allows it to be powered by any normal house outlet, no need for the installation of a 220V outlet.
- Save on the cost of the feed store mixing feed, make it at home the way your animals like it.
- Portable, only 30 lbs and can moved to where its needed when its needed.
- With the 1 and 2.5mm sieves (sold separately above) you can produce coarse flour.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
See the Data Tab above for a Replacement Parts Diagram.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Roelof P from Saskatchewan, Canada
We are really satisfied with this machine, giving crushed grain to the chickens, pigs and cows saved lots of grain, because when the grain is crushed they use less food than with whole grains and special with the chickens the pen stays cleaner.
John S from TN
This thing works great. I grind corn for chickens and this thing grinds a five gallon bucket up in about a miniute or two. Two thumbs up. The directions are not in english so I had to just go by the pictures. One knob needs to be fully tightened in order for the power switch to operate. Dont open the valve until you have the motor running or it will bog down the spinning blades. Kind of opposite of a garbage disposal.
Mary R from Florida
I love this machine! We live on a small farm and I make 20-100 pounds of feed a day for my pigs and chickens. So far this hammermill hasn't missed a beat. Wished I had found Premier's website sooner. Thanks!