3-way Gate Activator/Insulator
- 2" diameter stainless steel ring with plastic body
- 3 hanging options
- 6mm galvanized screw shank
- Screw activator into wood post.
- To connect the electrical flow to the activator and gate, attach a piece of insulated wire from fence to one of the loops on activator. (Shed off approximately 2" of insulation and wrap the bare wire around loop.) A SafeHandle or Gate Break Handle will attach to any loop.
- When the handle is connected, the gate is energized. When the handle is not connected, the gate is not energized.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Sharon H from California
Like to option to hook up and keep tight without being hot. Not floppy like other style.
Chris H from Pennsylvania
Very nice product. Only reason it got 3 stars instead of 5 is because the lag is 1/4” and to hook a fence on the side without a counteracting fence, it would bend the lag. I was using the 6.0 braided wire and I like it to be fairly tight.