Baby Lamb Strength Oral
A rapid vitamin E and energy source for weak or starving lambs. Oral with Sorb-Aid E.
- User Friendly
- Crude Fat, min...99.5%
- Vitamin A, min...90,720 I.U./lb
- Vitamin D3, min...9,120 I.U./lb
- Vitamin E, min...48,000 I.U./lb
Ingredients: Vegetable Oil and Fat Product, Vitamin A Supplement, D-Activated Animal Sterol (Source of Vitamin D3), Vitamin E Supplement, Ethoxyquin (a preservative) and Artificial Flavor.
How to Use
The dispensing system provided with this product uniformly measures 4 cc per dose. Oral dosing is best accomplished by dispensing on the back part of the tongue. Dispensed here, you will be assured of minimizing the possibility of choking with minimized waste of product.
- Lambs at birth: 4-8 cc per lamb. Orally dose all lambs by 24 hours of age.
- Weak, cross-fosters, starve-offs: Orally dose all lambs experiencing stress 8-12 cc as needed.
- Pre-weaning recharge: Orally dose all lambs with 4-8 cc at 3 to 4 weeks of age.