Baby Lamb Strength Oral
- Crude Fat, min 99.5%
- Vitamin A, min 90,720 IU/lb
- Vitamin D3, min 9,120 IU/lb
- Vitamin E, min 48,000 IU/lb
Ingredients: Vegetable Oil, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement and Natural Flavor.
How to Use
The dispensing system provided with this product uniformly measures 4 cc per dose. Oral dosing is best accomplished by dispensing on the back part of the tongue. Dispensed here, you will be assured of minimizing the possibility of choking while minimizing waste of the product.
- Lambs at birth: Orally dose all lambs by 24 hours of age 4–8 cc per lamb.
- Weak, cross-fosters, starve-offs: Orally dose all lambs experiencing stress 8–12 cc as needed.
- Pre-weaning recharge: Orally dose all lambs with 4–8 cc at 3 to 4 weeks of age.
Read all warnings and cautions on label. For livestock use only.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Jeremy T from Idaho
Excellent product. Have been using for 3 yrs now and the lambs all responded great. No problems.
Wade D from Iowa
Been using this product for 9 years. Won’t lamb without it. Every lamb that is born gets a dose after 2-4 hrs of birth or if I have seen that they have nursed. The crude fat in it makes it a 100 times better than nutridrench. I have recommended it to everyone that I know that has sheep.
Essential to lambing! Give after lambs have found teat & nursed well.