- Net Wt. 4.5 oz (makes 5 lbs)
- Ingredients: Salt, Corn Syrup Solids, Spices, Monosodium Glutamate, And Less Than 1% Partially Hydrogenated Cottonseed And Soybean Oil Added To Prevent Caking.
- Contains: Soy
- Contains no Gluten
How to Use
To make smaller batches: Use 6-3/4 teaspoons of seasoning and 1 ounce of water for each pound of meat used.
- Grind a mixture containing at least 20% pork or pork fat.
- Dissolve seasoning in water. Mix thoroughly with meat until tacky.
- Stuff into 32-35mm natural hog or collagen casings. Twist casings to make 4-6" links.
- Finished product can be fried, broiled or grilled. Refrigerate finished product.