Bravo Feed Grinder
Easy-to-use hammermill grinder for small batch production of livestock feed. Control the ingredients in your animal’s diet and save trips to the feed store! 1.2 HP motor.
Includes grinder, bucket and 3 sieves (4, 6 and 8mm).
Add 1mm and 2.5mm sieves (sold separately) to produce a coarsely ground flour for baking.
- The Bravo Feed Grinder can be powered by any standard 110V outlet; no need for the installation of a 220V outlet
- Reduce trips to the feed store; make feed at home in manageable portions to ensure freshness
- Portable, only 30 lbs! Easily moved to where it's needed, when it's needed.
- With the 1 and 2.5mm sieves (sold separately) you can produce coarse flour
To produce larger batches more quickly, look to the Ercolino Feed Grinder.
- Hopper bin: 17" x 19"
- Processing bin: 10-1/2" x 9-1/2"
- Exit chute: 6-1/2" x 2-3/4"
- Distance from ground level to base: 16-1/4"
- Cord length: 4-1/2'
- 110V 1.2 HP motor, 900 watts
- Start-up draw: 23.5 amps; under load draw 9.4 amps
- Includes: 4, 6 and 8mm sieves (1 and 2.5mm sieves sold separately)
Machine is NOT designed to process high-moisture hay or hemp products.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Click here to download a Replacement Parts Diagram.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Mike D from Ohio
I just received my Bravo feed grinder and I couldn't wait to put into action. Assembly took literally 15 minutes from the time I opened the box. I proceeded to grind 150 pounds of corn, 60 pounds of rye, and 50 pounds of wheat in about 2 hours. Worked better than I anticipated. Very well designed and sturdy. Only drawback is its hard to tell when bucket is full. Other than that I give it five stars plus!
Carlon F from Mississippi
So far so good. Works good.
Andrew B from Ohio
This thing works like a dream. I grind field peas for poultry feed. It does 12 lbs in about 1 minute. Bucket and shoot system works well to prevent dust. Make sure the blue knobs on the hammermill casing are tightened all the way, otherwise the motor won't turn on. Good safety feature. As usual Premier comes through with quality products impossible to find otherwise.
Gregg S from Georgia
Very decent little grinder for the money. The legs are plastic and would be nice if it fit over a 55gal drum, but no other flaws I see.
Sammy G from Texas
This machine a compact and powerful! It was ground so fine it looked like corn meal.