Bravo Feed Grinder
Easy-to-use hammermill grinder for small batch production of livestock feed. Control the ingredients in your animal’s diet and save trips to the feed store! 1.2 HP motor.
Includes grinder, bucket and 3 sieves (4, 6 and 8mm).
Add 1mm and 2.5mm sieves (sold separately) to produce a coarsely ground flour for baking.
- The Bravo Feed Grinder can be powered by any standard 110V outlet; no need for the installation of a 220V outlet
- Reduce trips to the feed store; make feed at home in manageable portions to ensure freshness
- Portable, only 30 lbs! Easily moved to where it's needed, when it's needed.
- With the 1 and 2.5mm sieves (sold separately) you can produce coarse flour
To produce larger batches more quickly, look to the Ercolino Feed Grinder.
- Hopper bin: 17" x 19"
- Processing bin: 10-1/2" x 9-1/2"
- Exit chute: 6-1/2" x 2-3/4"
- Distance from ground level to base: 16-1/4"
- Cord length: 4-1/2'
- 110V 1.2 HP motor, 900 watts
- Start-up draw: 23.5 amps; under load draw 9.4 amps
- Includes: 4, 6 and 8mm sieves (1 and 2.5mm sieves sold separately)
Machine is NOT designed to process high-moisture hay or hemp products.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Click here to download a Replacement Parts Diagram.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Daniel K from Colorado
Excellent product, I wish I had bought it sooner.
Roelof P from Saskatchewan, Canada
We are really satisfied with this machine, giving crushed grain to the chickens, pigs and cows saved lots of grain, because when the grain is crushed they use less food than with whole grains and special with the chickens the pen stays cleaner.
John S from Tennessee
This thing works great. I grind corn for chickens and this thing grinds a five gallon bucket up in about a miniute or two. Two thumbs up. The directions are not in english so I had to just go by the pictures. One knob needs to be fully tightened in order for the power switch to operate. Dont open the valve until you have the motor running or it will bog down the spinning blades. Kind of opposite of a garbage disposal.
Mary R from Florida
I love this machine! We live on a small farm and I make 20-100 pounds of feed a day for my pigs and chickens. So far this hammermill hasn't missed a beat. Wished I had found Premier's website sooner. Thanks!