Bravo Feed Grinder
- For grinding corn and other grains into more manageable sizes for livestock.
- Useful for producing small batches or mixing home blends of feed.
- Produces a coarsely ground flour for baking.
- 1.2 HP motor. 900 watts.
- Start-up draw 23.5 amps, working under load draw 9.47 amps.
- The bin for storing grain prior to grinding measures 17" x 19".
- The lower portion of the bin where the grain sits before processing measures 10-1/2" x 9-1/2".
- The base is 16-1/4" off the ground.
- The opening where the processed grain drops out is 6-1/2" x 2-3/4".
- 110v allows it to be powered by any normal house outlet, no need for the installation of a 220v outlet.
- Save on the cost of the feed store mixing feed, make it at home the way your animals like it.
- Portable, only 30 lbs and can moved to where its needed when its needed.
- With the 1mm sieve (sold separately above) you can grind and mix your own flour.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
See the Data Tab above for a Replacement Parts Diagram.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Mike D from Ohio
I just received my Bravo feed grinder and I couldn't wait to put into action. Assembly took literally 15 minutes from the time I opened the box. I proceeded to grind 150 pounds of corn, 60 pounds of rye, and 50 pounds of wheat in about 2 hours. Worked better than I anticipated. Very well designed and sturdy. Only drawback is its hard to tell when bucket is full. Other than that I give it five stars plus!
Carlon F from Mississippi
So far so good. Works good.
Andrew B from Ohio
This thing works like a dream. I grind field peas for poultry feed. It does 12 lbs in about 1 minute. Bucket and shoot system works well to prevent dust. Make sure the blue knobs on the hammermill casing are tightened all the way, otherwise the motor won't turn on. Good safety feature. As usual Premier comes through with quality products impossible to find otherwise.
Gregg S from Georgia
Very decent little grinder for the money. The legs are plastic and would be nice if it fit over a 55gal drum, but no other flaws I see.
Sammy G from Texas
This machine a compact and powerful! It was ground so fine it looked like corn meal.