Canal Portable Waterer
- Lightweight design is easy to move, preventing the waterer location from turning into a muddy mess.
- Simple to tip over to dump out old water and allow to quickly refill.
- Float is easy to maintain and clean from hard water build up.
- Capacity: continuous
- Size: 20"L x 10"W x 5.5"D
- Suited for: sheep, goats, dogs and poultry
- Galvanized construction resists corrosion
- Float valve may vary
How to Use
To refresh water just tip old water out. If required, secure the waterer to heavy boards to prevent it being tipped over.
Not for use with hogs or swine.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Amber F from Texas
Came with very little instructions and the instructions received were only available in Spanish. Float was/is inoperable. You need to be handy in order to figure out how to get the float to work. We couldn't.
Mike L from Mississippi
Okay, it is not a bad product but the idea of a continuous water supply sounds good but is not practical. Water gets dirty and I have to dump it and flush it out because I don't want my animals drinking dirty water. I unhooked the water supply and manually fill it up daily to keep water fresh. Would give it a higher rating if it came with attached legs which are much needed. Wish Premier 1 offered the leg attachment options.