- Cannot be resharpened
- If dropped, they may break
- They will not fit Premier's old (silver/black) shear head or Oster/Sunbeam heads
- Remove blades/combs/cutters from clipper or shearing machine.
- Clean blades/combs/cutters immediately after use by using a small brush or blowing off any excess dirt or hair.
- Store clipper/shearer and blades away from solvents, chemicals and moisture. Never leave them where they can be damaged by accidental impact.
- Make sure the comb and cutter are on as described in the instructions above.
- Make sure the comb name can be read on outside when placed on head.
- Make sure to have 1/8" space from end of comb (bevel) to tip of cutter.
- Make sure the edge of the cutter does not go over the side of the comb.
- Make sure the tension is set correctly.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Clipping and Shearing MachinesItem #829000 -
Sheep shearing machine for those new to shearing or with small to medium flocks.$324.00
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Frank V from Iowa
Great service by Premier and Speedy Delivery. Will use them with 9 tooth combs to shear lambs next summer.
Mark R from Washington
This blade was purchased to use on my Stewert Shearmaster clippers. Per Premier it "should fit". My research elsewhere also said it should fit. It doesn't. The spacing of the holes is too close to fit the Shearmaster. I modified it by drilling two new holes in the appropriate spots. To drill ceramic, you need a drill press, a diamond encrusted blade using water for lubrication and cooling. Also, patience, patience, patience. The blade I used was a 5mm diamond blade obtained from Amazon, 10 blades for about $10.00. 3 mm or 4mm will be closer to the correct hole size. Worked very well. I will be buying more ceramic cutters as needed knowing they can be modified to fit my clipper.
Pam K from Wisconsin
Not really sure these are any better than metal cutters. They didn't last any longer for me.
Brian D from Nebraska
This cutter provided a smooth, easy cut. Although Premier can not sharpen ceramics, I will stick with them over steel cutters. Well worth the money.
Josh D from Nebraska
These are legit! We clip 6000 sale bulls a year, my only complaint is that I didn’t know about them sooner.