Used to determine if eggs are fertile.
- 5" x 3.3" x 1"
- Supplied with 2 flexible rubber rings - 1 normal sized and one for smaller eggs
- Requires 4 AA batteries (NOT included)
How to Use
Eggs may be examined for fertility after about 7 days. In a darkened room, place eggs on appropriate sized rubber ring and switch the candler ON. Examine embroyo development. Infertile eggs will appear clear and should be disposed of.
- Never look directly into the light source.
- Switch off when not in use to maximize battery and LED life.
- Rechargeable batteries are recommended.
- LED Bulb is non-replaceable.
Observe correct poloarity of batteries to prevent leakage. Do not mix old and new batteries. Do not use different types of batteries at the same time. Remove batteries if you do not intend to use candler for an extended period of time.