ElectroNet® 9/35/12 Electric Netting
A prefabricated fence that has 9 horizontal strands (8 conductive), is 35" tall installed and has large white plastic vertical struts every 12". White PVC posts are built into the mesh every 12.5 ft.
The result, when properly energized, is a nearly impenetrable mesh to sheep, goats, coyotes and dogs. Also used to protect beehives from livestock and bears.
Contrasting white/black color provides 24/7 visibility to both humans and animals against all backgrounds. Its very low electrical resistance (38 ohms per 1000') is important for fences that are either long or will experience high weed contact.
Which ElectroNet® is right for you?We offer many fences to fit your situation, including multiple lengths with different post spacings, drivable line posts and positive/negative options for dry soils. Visit this link to compare all ElectroNet options.
No extra gates needed. Just turn off the energizer and pull the first post to create an opening. For added convenience, an ElectroNet® Gate can be used to provide easy access without the need to turn the energizer off.
Available with positive/negative (Pos/Neg) capability for high resistance fencing conditions.
- Contain sheep, goats and cattle and keep out predators such as coyotes, dogs and bears.
- Enclose rams and buck goats.
- Make small pastures for animals that need special attention (ewes/does/nannies with triplets; injured or stressed animals).
- Effective for beehive protection to keep out livestock and bears.
- Strip grazing pastures, orchards, vineyards and stockpiled forages.
- As an interim fence until a more permanent fence can be built.
- Installing water gaps that work.
- Making lanes for moving animals.
- Protecting outdoor hay supplies.
- 35" tall installed
- 9 horizontal strands (8 conductive)
- Horizontals are white and black. Visible for humans and animals against all backgrounds.
- Horizontal spacings from bottom to top are: 4", 4", 4", 4", 4", 4", 6", 6"
- Verticals are white plastic struts spaced every 12"
- Line posts (0.51" dia.) are available with a single spike (SS) or double spike (DS)
- Line posts are made from PVC and are spaced every 12'5"
- Post spikes are 6" long and 0.26" dia.
- Available in 82' or 164' lengths. Pos/Neg is available in 164' lengths only. (Choose the Pos/Neg option when there is too little moisture in the soil to properly ground the fence.)
- 38 ohms of resistance per 1000'
Each roll comes with 1 Warning Sign and 1 Repair Kit.
Quick Ground ElectroNet® 9/35/12 is a special use netting developed by Premier. Metal filaments in the bottom horizontal strand serve as the ground rod to complete the electrical circuit. It’s designed for those that move netting very frequently. There is a risk with this design; if vegetation touches both the bottom strand and the first positive strand (only 3" away) an electrical short is likely. We recommend using a larger (in output) energizer.
- #201000 - $0.71 per ft (164' standard roll w/ single spike posts)
- #201005 - $0.79 per ft (164' standard roll w/ double spike posts)
- #201410 - $0.96 per ft (164' Quick Ground roll w/ single spike posts)
- #201200 - $1.04 per ft (164' Pos/Neg roll w/ single spike posts)
- #201100 - $1.13 per ft (82' standard roll w/ single spike posts)
- #201105 - $1.27 per ft (82' standard roll w/ double spike posts)
Tip: When using Pos/Neg fencing, a PowerLink (see Accessories above) is recommended to attach the negative lead to the ground rod.
See PDFs and videos above for additional installation instructions.
Warning! Due to risk of fire, do NOT use continuous output energizers with electric netting or electro-plastic conductors such as rope, twine or tape. Use only with a low or wide impedance intermittent pulse energizer. (Fi-Shock™ brand energizers which are sold as low impedance, continuous current output should NOT be used with electric netting.) All energizers sold on Premier’s website use an intermittent pulse and are suitable for use with electric netting.
Dry conditions and wintertime usage may reduce the effectiveness of electric fencing. Ice and heavy snow can flatten netting and thereby damage it.
Dry or frozen ground may cause post spikes to bend or break if inserted with force. Pilot holes may be needed. We recommend using drivable or single spike posts in hard soils. Double spike posts provide more stability when the ground is soft.
Listed below are recommended optional components. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our fence consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Posts and AccessoriesItem #201040 -
Replacement line posts for Premier’s netting. Designs for each type of net, double or single spike.$2.70
Posts and AccessoriesItem #201041 -
Replacement line posts for Premier’s netting. Designs for each type of net, double or single spike.$2.80
Fence Connectors and AccessoriesItem #201700 -
A handy repair kit that includes all of the essentials to patch tears and holes in electric net fences.$2.00
Fence Connectors and AccessoriesItem #200700 -
Replaces lost, misplaced or broken plastic caps (for posts 0.51" in diameter) on netting posts. Holds top strand of net in place so there is less sagging.$0.16
Fence Connectors and AccessoriesItem #200800 -
Clip designed for the spikes on standard netting posts. Keeps bottom black strand from sliding up and creating a gap at the bottom of the net.$0.12
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Elijah M from Oklahoma
I got ElectroNet and had a big problem with sagging. The net works fine in short grass but in taller grass the net sags quite a bit. I probably should have gotten the ElectroNet plus, then posts would be closer together.
James G from Arkansas
Fairly easy to set up by myself, it is carrying plenty of "juice" all the way to the end of the line. My sheep discovered it early on and so far they aren't too keen to graze very close to it. The dog discovered it too and he won't go anywhere near it anymore. So far I'm happy with the fence and will probably find a use for a few more rolls soon.
Jon T from Mississippi
Great product. Have used for several years in all seasons and has really held up well. Only complaint is the posts are a little weak and can break at the point of the ground spike if accidentally bent. Lengths arent always consistently the same. Cant beat this fence otherwise. It gets the job done.
Matt W from New Jersey
ElectroNet 9/35/12 (164'x35" b/w roll double spike is everything advertised and more. Very easy to install, takes no time at all. Cheaper than permanent fencing, it allows me to move our sheep around the property so that no one area is overgrazed. I recommend the double spike so that you can keep the fence taught. When no sheep are present, the fence comes down and wildlife is free to pass through. Currently using 6 runs of 164' for 984' total. Charged by one IntelliShock PRS-I 50 Solar Energizer Kit, the fence stays powered day and night no problem.
Elecia L from Tennessee
I use the netting all over the farm. I can set it up and take it down by myself. I have used this netting for years without problems. (It does require a good charge to be effective.) Any sagging can be fixed with an inexpensive step in. Most of the damage ever inflicted on my mesh fencing has been by me using the weed eater too close to it. I continue to find new needs for this product and will continue to buy it.