ElectroNet® Plus 9/35/12 Electric Netting
A prefabricated fence that has 9 horizontal twines (8 conductive); is 35" tall installed, and has large white plastic vertical struts every 12". It's used to keep sheep, goats, guard dogs in while keeping out stray dogs and coyotes. Can be used for cattle and domestic hogs.
For fences that involve curves, corners and directional change, or when aesthetics are a concern, “Plus” nets include additional line posts to reduce sag. Line posts are spaced every 6'8" (vs. 12.5' for standard 35" ElectroNet).
Each roll is a complete fence with posts already built into the mesh/fence. One roll (100 ft) weighs only 13 lbs. You will need a fence energizer to electrify the net.
Which ElectroNet® is right for you?We offer many fences to fit your situation, including multiple lengths with different post spacings, drivable line posts and positive/negative options for dry soils. Visit this link to compare all ElectroNet options.
No extra gates needed. Just turn off the energizer and pull the first post to create an opening. For added convenience, an ElectroNet® Gate can be used to provide easy access without the need to turn the energizer off.
- Contain sheep, goats and cattle and keep out predators such as coyotes, dogs and bears.
- Enclose rams and buck goats.
- Make small pastures for animals that need special attention (ewes/does/nannies with triplets; injured or stressed animals).
- Effective for beehive protection to keep out livestock and bears.
- Strip grazing pastures, orchards, vineyards and stockpiled forages.
- As an interim fence until a more permanent fence can be built.
- Installing water gaps that work.
- Making lanes for moving animals.
- Protecting outdoor hay supplies.
|ElectroNet® Plus 9/35/12|
|Horizontal Strands||9 (8 conductive)|
|Vertical Strands||Plastic struts, spaced every 12"|
|Roll Length||50' or 100'|
|Electrical Resistance||38 Ω/per 1000'|
|Line Post Options||Double Spike (DS)|
|Line Post Material||White PVC, 0.51" diameter|
|Distance Between Posts||6'8"|
|Horizontal Spacings||4", 4", 4", 4", 4", 4", 6", 6"
(from bottom to top)
Each roll comes with 1 Warning Sign and 1 Repair Kit.
- #201500 - $1.44 per ft (100' roll with double spike posts).
- #201501 - $2.28 per ft (50' roll with double spike posts).
See PDFs and videos above for additional installation instructions.
Warning! Due to risk of fire, do NOT use continuous output energizers with electric netting or electro-plastic conductors such as rope, twine or tape. Use only with a low or wide impedance intermittent pulse energizer. (Fi-Shock™ brand energizers which are sold as low impedance, continuous current output should NOT be used with electric netting.) All energizers sold on Premier’s website use an intermittent pulse and are suitable for use with electric netting.
Dry conditions and wintertime usage may reduce the effectiveness of electric fencing. Ice and heavy snow can flatten netting and thereby damage it.
Dry or frozen ground may cause post spikes to bend or break if inserted with force. Pilot holes may be needed. We recommend using drivable or single spike posts in hard soils. Double spike posts provide more stability when the ground is soft.
Listed below are recommended optional components. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our fence consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
GatesItem #340611 -
Easy access in/out of electric net fence enclosures without having to turn off the energizer. Perfect for sheep or goat paddocks. 35" tall installed.$48.75
Posts and AccessoriesItem #201041 -
Replacement line posts for Premier’s netting. Designs for each type of net, double or single spike.$3.00
Fence Connectors and Accessories
Repair Kit for RaccoonNet, VersaNet Plus, HogNet, PigletNet Plus, E'Net, ElectroNet & ElectroNet PlusItem #201700 -
A handy repair kit that includes all of the essentials to patch tears and holes in electric net fences.$2.00
Fence Connectors and AccessoriesItem #200700 -
Replaces lost, misplaced or broken plastic caps (for posts 0.51" in diameter) on netting posts. Holds top strand of net in place so there is less sagging.$0.16
Fence Connectors and AccessoriesItem #200800 -
Clip designed for the spikes on standard netting posts. Keeps bottom black strand from sliding up and creating a gap at the bottom of the net.$0.12
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Betty B from North Carolina
This fence is a game changer! The vertical stays don't get caught like the strings do, on other nets. The closer spacing of posts make this fence usable by short people when rolling up fence. I will be buying more soon!
Harry L from Virginia
Fence was easy to install and it is working fine in my new apiary in central Virginia. The fence maintains a constant 8kV charge with the solar battery unit I purchased.
Mary J from Ohio
This is by far the best portable fence we have ever purchased. It's strong and sturdy enough for the most push ram.
Daniel Z from Nevada
I've used netting manufactured by other companies and this product is superior:
1) Premier uses 6 electrified wires per strand, many of the other manufacturers only use 3.
2) The step in spike is one piece of steel, rather than the plastic/fiberglass/steel mess some of the other manufacturers use, AND it already comes with a point on the end. It's much easier to step in. With my old fence I had to carry around a rubber mallet to get the spike in the ground.
3) Premier has a cleaner manufacturing process. That is, there aren't extraneous bits of extruded plastic at the joins (where vertical and horizontal strands meet) that tangle up the fence. This might sound like a little thing, but when you move your fence every couple days it adds up.
Jen C from Pennsylvania
Easy to install (I watched the online video). I was a little skeptical because our soil is rocky and we live on a hill, but the fencing went up quickly and easily. My husband didn't have a problem getting the double pins in, but I found a hammer made it much easier for me in our really rocky places. Worth the money. I'm planning on buying more. I also use it for temporary fencing for our horses when I want to give them additional grazing.