ElectroStop® Plus 10/42/12 Starter Kit
Contain a small flock of sheep or a small herd of goats with this complete fence system. When properly electrified, ElectroStop® is effective for controlling the movement of meat and dairy goats, flighty breeds of sheep or to enclose rams and bucks. 42" tall.
ElectroStop® is best when used as a temporary boundary fence that is moved often (daily or weekly). Look to semi-permanent ElectroFence® if the fence will be moved less often (seasonally).
Starter Kit includes:
Netting is quick and simple to move. Even for new users, it takes less than 10 minutes to go from out-of-the-box netting to installed fence.
- Contain sheep, goats, cattle and domestic dogs and keep out predators such as coyotes, stray dogs and bears
- For small breeds such as Pygmy or Nigerian Dwarf goats use PoultryNet style netting. The tighter spacings are a better deterrent to these species than the wider spaced ElectroStop
- Enclose rams and buck goats
- Effective for beehive protection to keep out livestock and bears
- Strip grazing pastures, orchards, vineyards and stockpiled forages
- As temporary lanes and walkways for moving animals from place to place
- As an interim fence until a more permanent fence can be built
- Protecting outdoor hay supplies
Starter Kit includes:
- ElectroStop® Plus 10/42/12
- 100 ft length, 42" tall electrifiable prefabricated fence. It arrives at your door as a complete roll with the double spike posts already built into the mesh/fence. Features 10 horizontals strands (9 electrified) with vertical struts placed every 12". “Plus” nets include additional line posts spaced every 6'8" to reduce sag.
- FiberTuff™ Posts
- (4) fiberglass-reinforced support posts for ends, corners and major directional changes. Use at ends to help maintain tension on the fence.
- SolarStop™ 80
- Solar powered 0.80 joule fence energizer. Will electrify 3–6 rolls of electric netting depending on soil conditions and vegetation. Includes 12V 12Ah battery, wiring harness and 10 watt solar panel.
- T Ground Rod
- Ground rods, which are an essential component of any electric fence, guide the pulse from the soil, back into the energizer. This 18" ground rod features a unique T handle, which makes it easier to grip when removing from soil.
- Fence & Battery Digital Tester
- For testing fence voltage and 12V battery voltage. At the end of the net, the voltage should measure at least 3,000V. Premier’s fence troubleshooting guide may help solve common problems.
Consult the linked products or watch the videos above for installation instructions.
An electric fence does NOT have to make a circle. You can overlap the fences or make a U-turn.
Visit this link for answers to other common fencing questions.
Netting must be moved when tall grass covers the lower “hot” strands. The alternative? Apply a strip of herbicide to kill vegetation.
Warning! Due to risk of fire, do NOT use continuous output energizers with electric netting or electro-plastic conductors such as rope, twine or tape. Use only with a low or wide impedance intermittent pulse energizer. (Fi-Shock™ brand energizers which are sold as low impedance, continuous current output should NOT be used with electric netting.) All energizers sold on Premier’s website use an intermittent pulse and are suitable for use with electric netting.
Dry conditions and wintertime usage may reduce the effectiveness of electric fencing. Ice and heavy snow can flatten netting and thereby damage it.
Dry or frozen ground may cause posts to bend or break if inserted with force. Pilot holes may be needed. We recommend using drivable or single spike posts in hard soils. Double spike posts provide more stability when the ground is soft.
3-year warranty for energizers and solar panels cover lightning damage and defective parts or workmanship. Should an energizer fail, we will replace the unit, bill you for the cost to do so, then reimburse you for warranted expenses after we have examined the failed unit. Misuse and flood damage are not covered.
30-day warranty for all batteries.
FencingItem #203400 -
ElectroStop Plus has posts every 6.8 ft. and is designed for goats rather than sheep. More posts means less sag and a more versatile fence.$179.00
Fence Connectors and AccessoriesItem #201710 -
A handy repair kit that includes all of the essentials to patch tears and holes in electric net fences.$2.00
Fence Connectors and AccessoriesItem #200800 -
Clips fits to the spikes on standard electrified netting posts. Keeps bottom black strand in place and tensioned.$0.15
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Kristina M from Alabama
This fence was very easy to set up and move. We’ve had it just over a week and have had no issues with out Nigerian goats getting out. This was exactly what we were looking for!
Lance B from South Carolina
Should have invested in this fencing system years ago!
Will B from Indiana
We have had our fence for a month now. I had high expectations for this product and all of them have been exceeded. This product has opened up possibilities and allowed for opportunities that I couldn't have dreamed of. I think this should be a standard for the hobby farm and environmental conscious. Thank you.
Nikki K from Central Florida
I LOVE THIS FENCE!!!! I have bears, bobcats, raccoons, coyotes, opposoms, you name it and my birds are safe! I purchased my first fence after having almost my whole flock taken out in one night. I'm up to 50 chickens now and sleep like a baby at night! Thanks Premier 1!!!!
James F from Michigan
Summer pasture 2 to 4 lambs to butcher for family, sheep learned fast,respect the fence. Easily moved,we actually set it up first on our lawn to observe sheep, a few blats later we knew it could be extended into bushy areas. More work to set up in brush have to clear fence line have 2 lengths plan to add more.