Gallagher T Post Pinlock Insulator
- Fits all sizes of T posts
- Packaged 20 per bag, but sold individually
- 2.5" tall x 1.5" wide
- Easy to remove pin lock
- Pre-stretch the non-pin end of insulator.
- Hook one edge of insulator on one side of T post.
- Center insulator over post stud.
- Pull to hook other edge of insulator onto other side of post.
- Remove pin, insert conductor, replace pin.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
The pin lock works well to secure the electric rope. Fit loose on the shorter t-posts and has popped off when a horse pawed on the electric rope. Very stiff for a secure fit, but can be difficult to open enough to get on the t-post.