Gallagher T Post Pinlock Insulator
- Fits all sizes of T posts
- Packaged 20 per bag, but sold individually
- 2.5" tall x 1.5" wide
- Easy to remove pin lock
- Pre-stretch the non-pin end of insulator.
- Hook one edge of insulator on one side of T post.
- Center insulator over post stud.
- Pull to hook other edge of insulator onto other side of post.
- Remove pin, insert conductor, replace pin.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Joe H from SC
Product works, but pin link to fitting often breaks over time and makes losing the pin more likely. I prefer the twist type rope holders for their simplicity.
After a couple years the plastic becomes brittle and cracks. I've had several of these break off amd keep having to replace them. They should use a better plastic formula. The design is good, but the material is poor quality.
The pin lock works well to secure the electric rope. Fit loose on the shorter t-posts and has popped off when a horse pawed on the electric rope. Very stiff for a secure fit, but can be difficult to open enough to get on the t-post.