Lamb & Kid Sling
- Easy to carry handles.
- Adjustable chest support strap allows slings to be used for all sizes of lambs and goat kids.
- Strong and soft polyester mesh provides comfort during transport or weighing. To weigh them, use the Digital Scale.
- Colors may vary.
How to Use
- Place mesh under newborn's belly.
- Pull handles up on both sides of the animal.
- Adjust the Velcro chest strap to fit the animal.
If they start to slide re-adjust sling.
Colors may vary.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Mary S from MN
As always, the shipping from Premier 1 was unbelievably fast! Bought this sling as a second to carry twins. Had one for three years that has been a real back saver.
Jarrett K from California, Gold Country
Dependable little sling we have had ours for over 6 years and lambs and kids fit great in it. A must have during lambing/kidding season
jason w from indiana
would not be without it. if you don't have one get two.
Tiffel D from Texas
Use this sling with the pocket scale to weigh newborns. It worked really well. Once the kid was in the sling she/he calmed down. It was easy to get the weight.
I have 3 of these slings because my ewes average 2+ lambs each. It is much easier to move all the lambs simultaneously so the ewe follows, and one hand holds all the slings so I can still open gates. A frisky newborn can work their way out of the sling, so sometimes I have to hang each sling on a gate corner, etc. as it goes into the sling so I can get the next lamb. I have a vision problem, and sometimes getting the chest strap to velcro correctly in low light is a challenge.