- Size: front end 2" wide, back end 2 1/4" wide. 4" long x 1" deep.
- Contains wax, colourants and inert excipients.
- No dangerous components.
- A metal pin (hidden under the label) comes with each crayon.
- Can be used with our Deluxe Marking Harness, Nylon Breeding Harness or Cross Your Heart Leather Breeding Harness.
How to Use
- Hold in one hand so crayon itself is facing you.
- Push the crayon (hole in the center) with finger or thumb.
- Crayon should pop out.
To put in holder on harness:
- Remove cotter pin out of back of crayon by making a slit down middle of sticker.
- Place narrow end of crayon (plastic side down) in wide part of holder.
- Gently slide up until it can go no further.
- Slide cotter pin through holes on side of holder and crayon.
- With needle nose pliers, bend end of cotter pin to lock in place.
- The shade of the marks on wool may not exactly match the crayon color.
- Store in a dry, cool place to prevent crayons from melting.
- Always check the ram every day to see if the crayon needs changing or the harness needs adjusting!
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Mark N from Utah
Jeff A from Iowa
I have the high temp crayons with the same result, the rams have rubbed them off in the 1st day. Also, when pulled out of the mold, they weren't even completely filled. I agree with Sue, I would like the manufacturer to come restrain 300 lb. rams while changing these crayons.
Tim L from Illinois
Hated these crayons. They do not last as long as other similar products bought elsewhere. We used hot crayons for July/August breeding. The crayon was gone in a day or two. Not the performance we've come to expect from Premier products. The only thing that keeps this from getting zero stars is the much improved pin - loved the fold over end and the need to only bend one of the other ends over to secure the crayon. Great delivery system, terrible crayon.
Deb D from Kansas
First of all, service from Premier is always prompt and accurate. The marking crayons and harness are working beautifully. Doing the job!!!