If you have dairy goats, you know that milking can sometimes be a challenge. So we’ve introduced a milking headpiece that fits neatly onto our trimming stand to securely hold nannies at a comfortable height.
Built-in feeding tray holds enough feed to distract your animals during milking. Locking headpiece holds them in place—they can’t leave until the milking is complete.
- Headpiece adjusts to accommodate goats large and small (more so than other available headpieces)
- Lightweight design is easy to move from place to place throughout the barn
- Securely holds goats at a comfortable height for milking (floor of stand is 22" above the ground)
- Hot-dip galvanized for years of use
- Comes with a convenient carry handle
- Ramp, side rails and wheel kit sold separately
Easily convert the milking stand into a trimming stand by adding a trimming stand headpiece.
- Inexpensive and durable; we challenge anyone to match Premier’s combination of cost and quality.
- Securely hold animals at a comfortable height for milking (22" from the ground)
- Built-in feeding tray holds enough feed to occupy nannies during milking
- Hot-dip galvanizing ensures an attractive appearance and the lowest cost per year of use. (Hot-dip galvanized steel resists rusting longer than painted steel.)
- Lightweight design is easy to carry and store
- SHIPS FREE via Ground Service within the contiguous USA
- Dimensions: 20"W x 48"L
- Includes adjustable headpiece and tray, but not ramp, side rails or wheel kit
Milking Headpiece and Tray
- Included when purchasing a Milking Stand; available separately for those converting a Trimming Stand.
- Headpiece: 1" x 1" square tube is 28"H (measured from the bottom of the headpiece). Opening width varies from 7.5" to 2.5"; (5) top adjustment positions and (3) bottom adjustment positions
- Tray Dimensions: 10"W x 6"L x 2.5"H
- Thumbscrew enables users to adjust the front vertical bar up or down to fit most animals
- Galvanized steel
Optional Accessories (sold separately)
- Side Rails
- Dimensions: 21-1/2"W x 25"L
- Side rails fit securely to the stand to reduce animal movement
- Reduces risk of accidental falls from the platform
- Dimensions: 20"W x 48"L
- Reduces effort and risk of injury to both animal and user
- Hooks directly into the mesh floor of the stand
- Integrated folding handle is convenient for carrying and storage
- Wheel Kit
- Save strain on your back and legs when carrying the stand
- Inserts into the base of stand for easy transport
- Insert guides are 18.25" apart
- 8" diameter wheels
- Trimming Headpiece
- Change the headpiece and you’ll have two stands in one!
- Securely holds polled or horned sheep and goats
- Fits everything from Shetlands to Suffolks
- Fine tune your show animals appearance by focusing on fitting the animal and not holding them still
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Allysse S from Wisconsin
We have all the pieces for this stand and use them all. The milking headpiece fits everyone from our Nigerian Dwarf goats to our large horned Spanish goats. If a horned goat is big, we just take the pin out and lock the goat after the head is through. All the pieces are very sturdy and I appreciate the feeling that they will last a long time.
Joe S from Kansas
Shipped promptly from Premier. Was easy to set up and works great. Light enough to move around yet sturdy enough for a large doe that has never been milked before.
Louise P from Colorado
This does not work for horned goats. I have both horns & disbudded. I will need to order another head piece for the goats with horns. Otherwise I'm happy with it. It is quite tall & older goats will need a ramp or steps up to it.