Milking & Trimming Stand Accessories
- Side Rails—Prevent accidental falls from the platform
- Ramp—Reduces effort and risk of injury to both animal and user
- Wheel Kit—Save strain on your back and legs when carrying the stand
- Headpieces (polled or horned)—Change the headpiece and you’ll have two stands in one!
- Side Rails, set of 2 (Item #819613)
- Dimensions: 25"L x 21-1/2"W
- Side rails fit securely to the stand to reduce animal movement
- Reduces risk of accidental falls from the platform
- Ramp (Item #819611)
- Dimensions: 48"L x 20"W
- Reduces effort and risk of injury to both animal and user
- Hooks directly into the mesh floor of the stand
- Integrated folding handle is convenient for carrying and storage
- Wheel Kit (Item #819626)
- 8" diameter wheels
- Insert guides are 18-1/4" apart
- Inserts into the base of stand for easy transport
- Save strain on your back and legs when carrying the stand
- Trimming Headpiece (Item #819612)
- Securely holds sheep and goats (polled or horned)
- Fits everything from Shetlands to Suffolks
- Fine tune your show animals appearance by focusing on fitting the animal and not holding them still
- Polled Milking Headpiece with Tray (Item #819620)
- Securely hold dehorned goats at a comfortable height for milking
- Built-in feeding tray holds enough feed to distract your animals during milking
- New! Horned Milking Headpiece with Removable Tray (Item #819621)
- Opens extra wide (6" to 16") to enable the control of horned sheep and goats
- Includes a removable feed tray for easy cleaning of feed debris
Kits include all the parts you need to enhance the performance of your stand: Platform, choice of headpiece, ramp, side rails and wheel kit.
2024 New ProductsItem #819633 -
Milk stanchion for dairies and small hobby farms. Headpieces (horned or polled) securely hold goats for milking. Converts easily to a trimming stand.$648.00
2024 New ProductsItem #819631 -
Milk stanchion for dairies and small hobby farms. Headpieces (horned or polled) securely hold goats for milking. Converts easily to a trimming stand.$616.00
Foot Trimming and CareItem #819630 -
For grooming show sheep and goats, shearing or foot trimming. Restrains animals at a comfortable level. Galvanized steel construction.$568.00
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Benjamin M from Washington
Side rails and wheels—not sure why I thought I could get by without them, but a ewe promptly flopped off the side of the stand so I ordered the rails and wheels separately. The rails fit a little finicky, but work. They also slope out and are not the most stout thing ever, but they do the job. The wheels are clever—they have pins that slip into the stand legs so you can roll it around and then easily remove the wheels when you get where you're going. (The wheels give the stand a pronounced upwards slant if you leave them in during use.)
Adam G from Michigan
I bought the horned milking headpiece with removable tray because the polled headpiece that originally came with my milkstand was just too problematic. I do not have polled goats but since Premier 1 replied to my milkstand review suggesting the horned headpiece I decided to buy this expensive fix. Unfortunately it is NOT GOOD for polled or disbudded goats! What a disappointment! The goats easily slide out. I am very disappointed with Premier 1 for this. The headpiece could very easily be made to accommodate horned or polled animals but this was not done. I have standard size dairy goats and it just doesn’t do its job unless I rig it myself. I don’t expect to have to fix something that costs $129. Not what I thought a Premier 1 product would be.
Tracey D from Ohio
Great product! Super fast shipping.
Amanda D from Mississippi
Ordered the trimming head piece for my sheep. I have Jacobs and they either constantly slip out or have trouble breathing due to pressure on the throat. Too big for their little heads. Do not recommend for Jacobs.
Jeri M from New Mexico
This milking headpiece is built well and easy to open and close. The feed tray is quite small. I didn’t know if we we’re getting horned goats or not, so I bought this one thinking it’s better to do this just in case. Well my goats don’t have horns and they just pull out of it as soon as the grain is out. I think we can rig it to work, but idk yet.
I will be purchasing the wheel kit and rails to make things easier for me, as the stand is very heavy.