If you have dairy goats, you know that milking can sometimes be a challenge. So we’ve introduced a milking headpiece that fits neatly onto our trimming stand to securely hold nannies at a comfortable height.
Built-in feeding tray holds enough feed to distract your animals during milking. Locking headpiece holds them in place—they can’t leave until the milking is complete.
- Headpiece adjusts to accommodate goats large and small (more so than other available headpieces)
- Lightweight design is easy to move from place to place throughout the barn
- Securely holds goats at a comfortable height for milking (floor of stand is 22" above the ground)
- Hot-dip galvanized for years of use
- Comes with a convenient carry handle
New! Milking Stand Kits includes stand, headpiece (New! Horned headpiece option), ramp, side rails and wheel kit.
Easily convert the milking stand into a trimming stand by adding a trimming stand headpiece.
- Inexpensive and durable; we challenge anyone to match Premier’s combination of cost and quality.
- Securely hold animals at a comfortable height for milking (22" from the ground)
- Built-in feeding tray holds enough feed to occupy nannies during milking
- Hot-dip galvanizing ensures an attractive appearance and the lowest cost per year of use. (Hot-dip galvanized steel resists rusting longer than painted steel.)
- Lightweight design is easy to carry and store
- SHIPS FREE via Ground Service within the contiguous USA
New! Horned Milking Stand Kit
- Includes trimming stand, headpiece (horned), ramp, side rails and wheel kit
Milking Stand Kit
- Includes trimming stand, headpiece, ramp, side rails and wheel kit
- Dimensions: 20"W x 48"L
- Includes adjustable headpiece and tray, but not ramp, side rails or wheel kit
Milking Headpieces and Trays
- Included when purchasing a Milking Stand; available separately for those converting a Trimming Stand.
- Thumbscrew enables users to adjust the front vertical bar up or down to fit most animals
- Galvanized steel
- Headpieces: 1" x 1" square tube is 28"H (measured from the bottom of the headpiece).
- Horned Milking Headpiece: Opening width varies from 6" to 16". Opens much wider than the Milking Headpiece (below) to fit most sheep or goats. Includes a Removable Tray: 14"L x 7"W x 4"D.
- Milking Headpiece: Opening width varies from 7-1/2" to 2-1/2"; (5) top adjustment positions and (3) bottom adjustment positions. Includes a Stationary Tray: 10"L x 6"W x 2-1/2"D.
Optional Accessories (sold separately)
- Side Rails
- Dimensions: 25"L x 21-1/2"W
- Side rails fit securely to the stand to reduce animal movement
- Reduces risk of accidental falls from the platform
- Dimensions: 48"L x 20"W
- Reduces effort and risk of injury to both animal and user
- Hooks directly into the mesh floor of the stand
- Integrated folding handle is convenient for carrying and storage
- Wheel Kit
- Save strain on your back and legs when carrying the stand
- Inserts into the base of stand for easy transport
- Insert guides are 18-1/4" apart
- 8" diameter wheels
- Trimming Headpiece
- Change the headpiece and you’ll have two stands in one!
- Securely holds polled or horned sheep and goats
- Fits everything from Shetlands to Suffolks
- Fine tune your show animals appearance by focusing on fitting the animal and not holding them still
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Carrie W from California
My husband made me a goat milking stand but couldn’t get the part where the goat has her head locked in. I bought Premier’s product and even though my milking stand was made out of wood, the metal headpiece was perfect. My husband was able to make a couple holes in the metal post and attach it to my milk stand!
Curtis D from Florida
So far I haven't needed to use it for milking. My does are still shy around me, so I have been using it to feed them to get them used to it. They both go around the headlock instead of through. Perhaps if I add the side rails it might limit their temptation to do that. It is very well made and seems like it will last a long time even with the roughness of the goats.
Tiffany E from Oklahoma
It’s perfect for our milk goats, it helps so much while milking. So glad we made this purchase.
Jonathan W from Louisiana
The stand you can’t ask for better but the head piece doesn’t close tight enough. My goats still pull their head out.
Angela T from Texas
All things considered I am very pleased with this stand. Well worth it.