If you have dairy goats, you know that milking can sometimes be a challenge. So we’ve introduced a milking headpiece that fits neatly onto our trimming stand to securely hold nannies at a comfortable height.
Built-in feeding tray holds enough feed to distract your animals during milking. Locking headpiece holds them in place—they can’t leave until the milking is complete.
- Headpiece adjusts to accommodate goats large and small (more so than other available headpieces)
- Lightweight design is easy to move from place to place throughout the barn
- Securely holds goats at a comfortable height for milking (floor of stand is 22" above the ground)
- Hot-dip galvanized for years of use
- Comes with a convenient carry handle
- Ramp and side rails sold separately
New! Optional Wheel Kit: Save your back and legs from carrying the stand. Wheel kit inserts into base of stand.
Easily convert the milking stand into a trimming stand by adding a trimming stand headpiece.
- Inexpensive and durable; we challenge anyone to match Premier’s combination of cost and quality.
- Securely hold animals at a comfortable height for milking (22" from the ground)
- Built-in feeding tray holds enough feed to occupy nannies during milking
- Hot-dip galvanizing ensures an attractive appearance and the lowest cost per year of use. (Hot-dip galvanized steel resists rusting longer than painted steel.)
- Lightweight design is easy to carry and store
- SHIPS FREE via Ground Service within the contiguous USA
- Dimensions: 20"W x 48"L
- Includes adjustable headpiece and tray, but not ramp, side rails or wheel kit
Milking Headpiece and Tray
- Included when purchasing a Milking Stand; available separately for those converting a Trimming Stand.
- Headpiece: 1" x 1" square tube is 28"H (measured from the bottom of the headpiece). Opening width varies from 7.5" to 2.5"; (5) top adjustment positions and (3) bottom adjustment positions
- Tray Dimensions: 10"W x 6"L x 2.5"H
- Thumbscrew enables users to adjust the front vertical bar up or down to fit most animals
- Galvanized steel
Optional Accessories (sold separately)
- Side Rails
- Dimensions: 21-1/2"W x 25"L
- Side rails fit securely to the stand to reduce animal movement
- Reduces risk of accidental falls from the platform
- Dimensions: 20"W x 48"L
- Reduces effort and risk of injury to both animal and user
- Hooks directly into the mesh floor of the stand
- Integrated folding handle is convenient for carrying and storage
- New! Wheel Kit
- Save strain on your back and legs when carrying the stand
- Inserts into the base of stand for easy transport
- Insert guides are 18.25" apart
- 8" diameter wheels
- Trimming Headpiece
- Change the headpiece and you’ll have two stands in one!
- Securely holds polled or horned sheep and goats
- Fits everything from Shetlands to Suffolks
- Fine tune your show animals appearance by focusing on fitting the animal and not holding them still
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Christa E from North Carolina
The stand is good, easy to set up and use and not too heavy. I don’t like the permanently attached feed pan — I cut it off. But the rest is good!
Christie H from Mississippi
Very good quality and exactly what we needed. Fast shipping and great price.
Tonya M from Alabama
This is definitely a quality product! I plan to buy the wheels in the near future. The only thing I would change is maybe make it a couple inches shorter. Will be buying more products from this company!
Mark S from Massachusetts
We have 3 year old goats and been trimming hooves on the ground level. It is now a 1/4 of the time and effort with this table. We also use the table for milking. I can’t imagine milking without it. We will use this table for decades.
Monica L from Arkansas
Haven’t had as much opportunity to use it yet. I do believe that it is really sturdy product. We were about to adjust the head gate on it for our 3 month old kids to be trimmed up and receive their maintenance meds. Freed up hands to be able to get things done quicker. Not as tiring.
Also used it to trim hooves and clip a full size buck. He managed to raise his head and get out of the head gate. We are still learning and expect it to be beneficial on our farm.