If you have dairy goats, you know that milking can sometimes be a challenge. So we’ve introduced a milking headpiece that fits neatly onto our trimming stand to securely hold nannies at a comfortable height. Built-in feeding tray holds enough feed to distract your animals during milking.
- Designed to accommodate sheep and goats, large or small
- Lightweight design is easy to move
- Securely holds dairy animals at a comfortable height for milking (floor of stand is 22" above the ground)
- Folds flat for easy transportation and storage
- Convenient carry handle folds to prevent injury to legs
New! Milking Stand Kits includes platform, choice of headpiece (horned or polled), ramp, side rails and wheel kit.
- Inexpensive and durable; we challenge anyone to match Premier’s combination of cost and quality.
- Securely hold animals at a comfortable height for milking (22" from the ground).
- Built-in feeding tray holds enough feed to occupy nannies during milking.
- Choice of headpieces (horned and polled) lock in place—animals can’t leave until the milking is complete. Horned Milking Headpiece opens extra wide (6" to 16") and features a removable feed tray for easy cleaning.
- Hot-dip galvanizing ensures an attractive appearance and the lowest cost per year of use. (Hot-dip galvanized steel resists rusting longer than painted steel.)
- Lightweight design is easy to carry and store.
- SHIPS FREE via Ground Service within the contiguous USA.
New! Horned Milking Stand Kit (Item #819633)
- Includes platform (20"W x 48"L), horned headpiece with removable tray, ramp, side rails and wheel kit
Polled Milking Stand Kit (Item #819631)
- Includes platform (20"W x 48"L), polled headpiece with stationary tray, ramp, side rails and wheel kit
Headpieces and Feeding Trays
- Thumbscrew to quickly adjust the front vertical bar up or down for custom fit
- Steel 1" x 1" square tube is 28"H (measured from the bottom of the headpiece)
- Galvanized steel construction
- New! Horned Milking Headpiece with Removable Tray (Item #819620)
- Extra wide opening (6" to 16") for control of horned sheep and goats
- Includes removable feed tray for easy cleaning of feed debris
- Polled Milking Headpiece with Tray (Item #819621)
- Securely hold dehorned goats at a comfortable height for milking
- Built-in feeding tray holds enough feed to distract your animals during milking. (Note: Tray is stationary and cannot be removed from the headpiece.)
Optional Accessories (sold separately)
Accessories listed below will fit Premier’s Milking Stand or Trimming Stand:
- Side Rails, set of 2 (Item #819613)
- Dimensions: 25"L x 21-1/2"W
- Side rails fit securely to the stand to reduce animal movement
- Reduces risk of accidental falls from the platform
- Ramp (Item #819611)
- Dimensions: 48"L x 20"W
- Reduces effort and risk of injury to both animal and user
- Hooks directly into the mesh floor of the stand
- Integrated folding handle is convenient for carrying and storage
- Wheel Kit (Item #819626)
- 8" diameter wheels
- Insert guides are 18-1/4" apart
- Inserts into the base of stand for easy transport
- Save strain on your back and legs when carrying the stand
- Trimming Headpiece (Item #819612)
- Securely holds sheep and goats (polled or horned)
- Fits everything from Shetlands to Suffolks
- Fine tune your show animals appearance by focusing on fitting the animal and not holding them still
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Anna H from North Carolina
I bought my milk stand. Just the platform and stanchion, and didn’t buy the rails and ramp to save money.
I wish I had bought the ramp at the beginning. It is a back saver! I have Saanen goats. Big girls! And when one of them is lame or stubborn the ramp is really coming in handy.
Tracey H from Iowa
Only 4 stars because we had to put a couple more notches in the head piece because our goat was able to get her head out. It was an easy fix. Other than that I absolutely love it, especially for training new milkers. I would gladly pay the expensive price again.
Aubrey O from Texas
Thought this was aluminum.
Carrie W from California
My husband made me a goat milking stand but couldn’t get the part where the goat has her head locked in. I bought Premier’s product and even though my milking stand was made out of wood, the metal headpiece was perfect. My husband was able to make a couple holes in the metal post and attach it to my milk stand!
Curtis D from Florida
So far I haven't needed to use it for milking. My does are still shy around me, so I have been using it to feed them to get them used to it. They both go around the headlock instead of through. Perhaps if I add the side rails it might limit their temptation to do that. It is very well made and seems like it will last a long time even with the roughness of the goats.