If you have dairy goats, you know that milking can sometimes be a challenge. So we’ve introduced a milking headpiece that fits neatly onto our trimming stand to securely hold nannies at a comfortable height. Built-in feeding tray holds enough feed to distract your animals during milking.
- Designed to accommodate sheep and goats, large or small
- Lightweight design is easy to move
- Securely holds dairy animals at a comfortable height for milking (floor of stand is 22" above the ground)
- Folds flat for easy transportation and storage
- Convenient carry handle folds to prevent injury to legs
New! Milking Stand Kits includes platform, choice of headpiece (horned or polled), ramp, side rails and wheel kit.
- Inexpensive and durable; we challenge anyone to match Premier’s combination of cost and quality.
- Securely hold animals at a comfortable height for milking (22" from the ground).
- Built-in feeding tray holds enough feed to occupy nannies during milking.
- Choice of headpieces (horned and polled) lock in place—animals can’t leave until the milking is complete. Horned Milking Headpiece opens extra wide (6" to 16") and features a removable feed tray for easy cleaning.
- Hot-dip galvanizing ensures an attractive appearance and the lowest cost per year of use. (Hot-dip galvanized steel resists rusting longer than painted steel.)
- Lightweight design is easy to carry and store.
- SHIPS FREE via Ground Service within the contiguous USA.
New! Horned Milking Stand Kit (Item #819633)
- Includes platform (20"W x 48"L), horned headpiece with removable tray, ramp, side rails and wheel kit
Polled Milking Stand Kit (Item #819631)
- Includes platform (20"W x 48"L), polled headpiece with stationary tray, ramp, side rails and wheel kit
Headpieces and Feeding Trays
- Thumbscrew to quickly adjust the front vertical bar up or down for custom fit
- Steel 1" x 1" square tube is 28"H (measured from the bottom of the headpiece)
- Galvanized steel construction
- New! Horned Milking Headpiece with Removable Tray (Item #819620)
- Extra wide opening (6" to 16") for control of horned sheep and goats
- Includes removable feed tray for easy cleaning of feed debris
- Polled Milking Headpiece with Tray (Item #819621)
- Securely hold dehorned goats at a comfortable height for milking
- Built-in feeding tray holds enough feed to distract your animals during milking. (Note: Tray is stationary and cannot be removed from the headpiece.)
Optional Accessories (sold separately)
Accessories listed below will fit Premier’s Milking Stand or Trimming Stand:
- Side Rails, set of 2 (Item #819613)
- Dimensions: 25"L x 21-1/2"W
- Side rails fit securely to the stand to reduce animal movement
- Reduces risk of accidental falls from the platform
- Ramp (Item #819611)
- Dimensions: 48"L x 20"W
- Reduces effort and risk of injury to both animal and user
- Hooks directly into the mesh floor of the stand
- Integrated folding handle is convenient for carrying and storage
- Wheel Kit (Item #819626)
- 8" diameter wheels
- Insert guides are 18-1/4" apart
- Inserts into the base of stand for easy transport
- Save strain on your back and legs when carrying the stand
- Trimming Headpiece (Item #819612)
- Securely holds sheep and goats (polled or horned)
- Fits everything from Shetlands to Suffolks
- Fine tune your show animals appearance by focusing on fitting the animal and not holding them still
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Stacy J from Wisconsin
Nice stand. I bought for my Nigerians. It was a little taller than I cared for but will work for going to shows.
Kathleen W from Arizona
This is the best stanchion around but it’s not as well made as the previous one I bought. I bought a second one because my milk house gets so hot in the summer evenings and is too heavy to move outdoors back and forth. I think the metal on the feeder and headlock part is lighter and not as substantial as the one I bought before. The first one is for dehorned goats and the recent one is for horned. Also a design issue with the version for horned goats: one more notch makes it work for either. But they skipped adding a notch that makes it work for horned or dehorned. So, I added a chain on the top to hold the verticals closer together so it would work for my doe. I suggest adding one more notch so it closes for dehorned as well.
Kim D from New Brunswick, Canada
This stand is exactly what we were looking for. We have Boers and Pygmy goats at our farm, so this milking stand is perfect since we can adjust the height of the head piece. The height of the stand will make milking much more pleasant and ergonomic. (You can sit on a bench/chair or do it while standing.) Also, the goat has a nice distraction with the feeding bowl. Great buy!
Amy M from Louisiana
We love Premier 1, always ships so fast. The stand was a little heavier than what I expected but it is great quality and will last forever I believe!
Abby G from Michigan
Easy to assemble. Love that it folds up for storage. We have different size goats, so I love that it’s easy to adjust the headpiece to their appropriate height. It adjusts to their correct neck width as well. It’s very heavy duty, and sturdy. Well worth the money.